Hanna's Safety

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyong parked the car in the driveway then turned off the engine. He faced his body to the passenger's seat. His face showed many signs of concerns. He was worried about leaving her alone, dropping her off at her own home, knowing for a fact that Jinwoon could be around somewhere, ready to bother his girlfriend. He reached for her hands once she unbuckled her seat belt. He pulled her closer to him and wrapped both arms around her, letting her smell his cologne. He sighed through her hair while her back with both hands.

“I really don't want you home alone.” He quietly uttered.

Eunji smiled as she draped both arms around his waist. She pushed herself closer to his chest, letting her cheek rest on the edge of his shoulder. She shut her eyes, letting her heart fluttered to its content. “I'll be alright, Ji. He showed up earlier today.. I'm sure he won't show up again tonight.”

Quickly, he peeled her off of him. He arched an eyebrow as he scoffed while looking at her. He was surprised to have finally heard that Jinwoon had approached her earlier today. He placed both hands on her shoulders. “He did?”

“Yeah, he was the reason for why I arrived a bit late to SBS.” She quietly muttered while bringing her hands together and placed them on her laps. She lowered her head, avoiding the stares that her boyfriend was giving her. “I'm sorry for not mentioning it earlier. You grew so worried after I told you about the past. I didn't want to continued on.”

He sighed and pulled her into his chest again. He patted her back with his hands, indicating that it's alright. He wasn't upset. “I'm just glad you're fine. If only I wasn't in the entertainment industry, I would be able to protect you and not be such a coward boyfriend.”

She shook her head as she leaned closer to him. She whispered against his chest. “Then we wouldn't have met, oppa.”

He chuckled as he placed his chin above her head. He didn't want to let her go. He wanted them to stay as they were for a little longer but he knew it wasn't possible. “You're wrong.”

“How?”

“Our families knows each other, remember?” He leaned away as their eyes met.

Her eyes turned into crescent moons. “I'm pretty sure they'll wait until you're a single 28 years old man then introduce us to each other. But I'm sure by the time you're 28, I'm with someone already.”

He rolled his eyes, sensing her teases. “Whatever. Now, should I walk you in?”

She shook her head and retreated back to her seat as he did the same. She turned to her house. “Jinwoon wouldn't hurt me, I'm sure. If anything, I'll call you or Hanna.”

Jiyong sighed. He knew he can't g
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter