Simple

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Get a room, you two.”

Hanna stepped into the back room with a few papers in her hands. She made her way around the couch and grabbed the stapler that was on the table. She quickly stapled the papers in her hand and  turned around. She faced her friend, who was still at the drawing board with her boyfriend, who was back hugging her as if he doesn't want to let her go. She walked over to the couple and stood beside them.

A smile crept onto her face as she tapped her friend on the shoulder. “The office is off-limit, just so you know. I don't want a steamy office.”

Jiyong laughed as he raised both arms up and backed away from his girlfriend. He shook his head at his girlfriend's friend assumption as if they were doing anything inappropriate. He stood beside his girlfriend, placing his chin on her shoulder while he watched his girlfriend drawing the designs she had in mind onto the paper.

“Hanna, stop thinking dirty.” Eunji said softly as she continued to draw.

“I'm just warning you guys. Whatever happens between you two, will always remain between the both of you. Don't need to explain it to me.” Hanna continued to tease as she moved away from the couple and made her way over to the office, which was on the other side of the room.

Jiyong turned around and clicked his tongue, which caused Hanna to turn around before she stepped into the office. He grinned, “I won't do anything that she doesn't want.”

Hanna's eyes turned into slits as she sliced the air, “You better not.”

Eunji dropped the sharpie and turned around with the finished drawing. She raised it up, wanting to show it to her best friend but Hanna was long gone. She let out a sigh and looked over to her boyfriend, who was already making his way over to the couch. She walked over to him and placed the drawing in front of him. She smiled widely as he took it a hold of the paper to get a better look.

“Wow, this is amazing.” He praised honestly.

“Really?”

He nodded as he leaned forward. He handed the drawing to his girlfriend, who was sitting on the coffee table. After handing it back to her, he smiled when he saw her face lit up. He chuckled and placed his elbows on his knees. He tapped his fingers against her knees as if they were his piano.

“I'm going to give this to her then we can head on out.” She said as she leaned forward and pecked his lips quickly before heading to the office. “Real quick.”

He chuckled as he felt her kiss lingering on his lips. He leaned back as his body sunk into the couch. He gave him girlfriend a smile. “Take your time. No rush.”

-

Later that evening, Jiyong took his girlfriend out for a night walk at the Han River. He wanted to slow their night together, wanting to treasure the time that they are together. He was given two days off since he has been traveling from country to country for his world tour. The company wanted him to get some rest before he has to fly out to another country. However, when they granted him two days off, they were expecting him to stay in the dorm and sleep and eat or whatnot, but what they don't know is that he decided to spend his days off with his girlfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter