Just Another Day

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
For the next couple of days, Eunji has been keeping herself busy, in order to forget about the conversation she had with Jinwoon, the person who was once very important to her. As much as she knew it wouldn't work, she didn't want to stop keeping herself busy. Before Jinwoon left the house, he told to really think it over about ending their 'friendship' because he didn't want her to regret it. He stated that he'll be visiting her very soon when he knows that it'll be the time for her to give him an a definite answer about whether they could return back to their own usual self. Before everything had occurred.

“Eunji!”

“Ah! What?!”

Eunji began to panicked once she was being snapped at by no other than Park Bom, who has been in the room for nearly ten minutes. Eunji chuckled as she blew a raspberry at her elder friend. “Well, that wasn't nice, scaring me like that unnie.”

Bom laughed as she threw an arm around her friend. “It wasn't nice either when you were ignoring me.”

“Sorry. I'm just thinking about some stuff.” Eunji stated before looking over to her friend, who was glancing around the studio. “Why are you here? I thought you were suppose to be in Japan.”

Bom chuckled and walked over to the couch of the studio. She sighed before slamming her perfect tanned body against the couch as her arms laid across the armrest. She smiled cutely to Eunji, who was still standing at her spot, bottom leaning against the edge of the dashboard table.

“Everyone returned but Chaerin. Chaerin wanted to attend a fashion show with Jiyong.” Bom informed her with a smirk on her face. “I'm sorry to disappoint you that it isn't Jiyong that has returned.”

Eunji laughed as she walked over to Bom and joined her on the couch. She shrugged. “I'm not disappointed. Seriously, why do you always think I have to be around him so much? Just because we're a couple, it doesn't mean we have to be with each other every minutes and seconds.”

The elder girl rolled her eyes as she scoffed. She couldn't believe Eunji had said such thing. She nudged Eunji by the arm. “Sweetie, this relationship you have here isn't a normal relationship like every other couples out there. You two could barely be together for an hour. You have to grasp all the time you have rather than letting it be.”

“Fine.” Eunji paused as she placed her hands together on her lap. “I'm a tad bit disappointed. I haven't seen him over a week already. The last time we held an actual conversation was probably over the phone two days ago?”

Bom clicked her tongue before pulling Eunji closer to he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter