It's Time

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Abruptly, she stopped the music from blasting ever so loudly in the room. The boys stopped in the middle of their practice and fixed their eyes on their choreographer. They were surprised by her sudden action. It caught them off guard. They were bent over as their hands prodded onto their knees. Breathing heavily, sweats were dripping everywhere. Eunji clasped her hands together then smiled to the boys, who were still confused as they waited for her to explain her actions.

“Sorry for the sudden stop.” Eunji apologized as she approached the boys, who were now squatting on the floor as their hands were running through their sweaty hair. She stood before them as they raised their heads up, staring at her, who was smiling at them with a motherly smile. “I think it's time for a good ten minutes break. Don't you think?”

Doram began nodding his head like there's no tomorrow. Dahyun shook his head at the kid. “Thank you!!”

Eunji laughed as she raised her arms and extended it towards the door. She gestured them to leave whenever they'd like. Doram jogged his way over to her and bowed to her before making his way out the door with Dahyun following behind, taking his time. He shook his head once more, speechless at the maknae's excitement. “We'll be back soon. Do you want anything when we come back?”

“I'm good. Thanks.” Eunji stated before walking her way over to the stereo as Dahyun left the room, shutting the door behind him. Eunji stood beside the table. She began stacking the CDs that were scattered around the table near the stereo. She didn't liked how the CDs weren't in their rightful cases. She began racking through it, organizing it as if it were her job. As she was doing so, she noticed how some of the CDs before her were some rare CDs. Some were pretty old but contained many great dance songs.

The door opened then closed unexpectedly. Eunji chuckled, “You guys are back already? It's not even ten minutes.” She spun around with a bright smile on her face, ready to tease the boys for returning so soon as if she was going to punish them if they return late. To her surprise, it wasn't them. ajar as she stared at the person making his way over to her with a familiar smile on his face, “Jiyong.”

“You seem too surprise to see me.” He pouted then glanced around the room once he stood a good distance from her. He noticed no one were in the room. “The guys are on break?”

Eunji nodded as she felt drying up. She was so nervous to finally see her boyfriend. However, she didn't know why she was so nervous. Sure, she was still hung up on the stuff she heard from Dara but with the time given to her last night, she was able to think better. She wasn't so upset at him for not telling her earlier. She kept her eyes on him as he chuckled, returning his attention on her. “Are you that surprise to see me?”

She shook her head. “I just didn't think you knew I would be here.” She cleared as Jiyong began to move in closer. “Honestly, I didn't even know you were here this early.”

“I haven't went home yet. I've been here since yesterday morning.” He stated as he locked their gaze. “And I know you're here because Daesung just announced it to us.”

“Oh. I see.”

“Eunji, are you avoiding me? If you are, it's not going to work. It'll only harm our relationship.” Jiyong carefully chose his words as he placed his hands on her shoulders. He expected Eunji to wrap her arms around his waist but to his amaze, she didn't. She shrugged his hands off her shoulders and stepped to the side. “I know I have a lot to explain but, if only, you let me.”

Eunji remained silent as she listened to him. He was ready to explain himself. Unfortunately, she didn't want to hear it. She didn't want to hear what he has to say in that locat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter