Unexpected

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eunji raised her hands up when Jiyong turned around to look at her after he stood up from the bench. Putting on a cheekily smile on her face, she motioned him to pull her up, being the cutesy girl that she is. Jiyong chuckled as he was amazed how she could smile and be so cute right after that heart-to-heart moment where she was crying her heart out. He wrapped his hands around hers and easily pulled her up. Though it was easy to pull the girl up, he made it dramatically by tugging her towards him, making her collide her body right into his chest.

“Be careful.” Jiyong joked.

She rolled her eyes as she peeled herself away from him to give him a playful glare. She placed a smile on her face before she stepped closer to him, which caused him by surprise. Gradually, she got on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pressed her body against him and faced his neck. She could feel the body heat radiating against hers. She let a smile appeared on her face as she faced his neck. “Thank you.”

Jiyong let out a soft laugh as he glanced down to see her face. Eunji had her eyes shut so she didn't see him gazing at her while brushing the strands in her face to the side. He smiled as he savored the moment that was happening between them. She was in his arms in public and no one seemed to noticed it, which he thought it was such a lucky night. “You're forever welcome, babe.”

Lifting her head up, she planted a sweet peck on his cheek before she stood flatly on the ground once again. With her arms still wrapped around his neck, she smiled and looked straight into his eyes. “God brought a great man into my life.” She whispered as she saw Jiyong blushing by her words. She giggled and placed a quick kiss on the tip of his nose before she let out a hum. “Since I ruined our date, in which you probably took the time out to plan for, I think it's my turn to make it up to you, don't you think?”

“You don't have to, babe. You didn't ruin the night.” He whispered as he placed both hands at her hips. His eyes trailed from her lips, nose, and straight to her eyes. He brought a hand up and cupped her left cheek gently. He grazed his thumb against her cheek as he bored his feelings and emotion into her eyes using his own. “You made the night even better than I expected it would turn out to be.”

“What do you mean?” She asked, unsure of what he was talking about.

He chuckled, “We've gotten closer than we were before we went out tonight. Love, you opened up your heart a little bit more and let me stepped inside. I got to know more about you. I'm happy to know that your trust in more has grown and --”

Before he could say another word, Eunji launched forward and shut him up with her lips. She kissed him softly and sweetly to let him know how much she was glad to have him as her boyfriend, how much she didn't want him to go, ever. She wanted him to know that she was deeply in love with him. She peeled away from him slightly and whispered against his lips, “I love you.”

“I love you too, Eunji. I love you so much.”   -   Hanna returned to the front of the shop after she finished unloading some boxes that were assigned to her by Jinwoon. She smiled as she was satisfied that she finished the workload before her cousin, who was still in the back of the room, working his off. She walked over to the beige wall that was completely empty with no shelves on the wall like how it was originally was. She let out a sigh as she bent down to pick up one of the shelves that was leanin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter