That's Eunji

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
With worries, Eunji parked the car carelessly slanted near the house. She carefully got out of the car and slammed the door shut. She jogged over to the front door and held onto the door knob, in hope of having it unlocked or something. It was tightly locked. She sighed as she began knocking on the door. She kept knocking but to no avail. She sighed when she didn't get any response. She marched over to the window and began peeking through it. The lights were on but no sounds were coming from inside. She sighed once more as she continued to look through whatever space she can.

“You could have just headed to the backyard, Eunji.”

She quickly spun around and leaned up against the window, startled by Jinwoon's sudden voice. “W-Where's Hanna?”

Jinwoon grinned as he began making his way over to her. “Do you really want to know?”

“I'm not here to play around, Jinwoon. Where is she?” Eunji raised her voice, already tired of being afraid of him.

Jinwoon sighed and jabbed his thumb against the backyard's gate. “She's back there with our family members.”

Eunji raised an eyebrow as she stared at Jinwoon, wondering whether he was lying to her or not. She didn't want to fall into his trap, even there even one. She watched him leaning against the small tree that Hanna has been planting for awhile now. He sighed, “I told you I changed. If you really want me to prove it, you can go on out the backyard. You'll get your answer.”

She lowered her head as she listened his voice. It was filled with sincerity. She didn't know whether she should believe him or not. He could have been practicing this act, she assumed. She cleared and raised her head when she felt him getting closer. He stood before her with a small smile, letting her know that he was no harm to her.

“Jinwoon … can I really trust you anymore?” She quietly whispered. “I'm really tired of being afraid of you. Ever since you returned, I've been so afraid. I've been so cautious with my surroundings because of your appearance. I don't want to be disappointed and hurt anymore.”

Jinwoon nodded and stepped closer. This time, Eunji didn't budged. He placed his hands on her shoulders and bent his body
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter