Mini Road Trip

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eunji stayed quiet as she listened to YG reprimanding the CyCue members, excluding Derek, who was no where to be found. YG was extremely angry when he heard from Teddy that Yooyong and Derek were fighting. Immediately, he wanted to meet the boys. Before he even questioned, he scolded them for being so immature and especially when their debut date was coming closer. “You boys really think I'm some joke right? Just because I have the debut date set doesn't mean I can't eliminate you guys.”

Teddy stepped into YG's office with a ice pack in his hand. He went over to Eunji and placed it gently against her arm. She quietly hissed as she didn't want to interrupt YG, who was still furious at the situation that had occurred. She held onto the ice pack and pressed it a little more against to her skin as Teddy removed his hand. He glued his eyes on Yooyong after he heard YG asked him to explained to him about everything.

Eunji cringed as she was forced to listen to it again, this time it was more in detailed.

“Dahyun and Derek has been crushing on Eunji for quite some times now. When I heard about it, I was devastated. I mean, crushing on someone, it's not a crime. It's something we all can't control.” He began as everyone carefully and quietly listened. “But when I found out during break time that he wanted to confess to her, I thought it was outrages. Dahyun was already going to back off and not do anything. He was willing to stop crushing on her after we all chatted about how it's inappropriate.”

“However, Derek thought differently. He kept telling Dahyun that he won't win her heart. He kept telling Dahyun that he was going to win as if she was some prize possession. Derek was upset when I told him that. He wanted to pick a fight with Dahyun but I stepped in instead.”

YG sighed as he glanced over to Eunji, who was fixing her eyes on her arm and the ice pack. “What have you done to my boys?”

She stiffened as she looked up to see YG looking at her, along with everyone in the room. She didn't know what to say to the man. She didn't know how to answer to that. She didn't think anyone can. Teddy chuckled as he scooted closer to her on the couch. “He's only joking with you, don't worry.”

“We'll end early today. You boys get home and get some rest.” YG sighed as he decided to end it for the day. He wasn't liking the idea that the boys he were ready to set out for debut were fighting over a girl. A girl who happens to be their instructor. He motioned the boys to leave. “Eunji. Teddy. I would like to have a small chat with the both of you.”

-

Eunji tossed and turned in her bed as she tried to process what had happened all day. She wasn't so sure of how it'll be like when she has to see Derek and the rest of the boys at their next practice, which is in two days. She sighed as she remembered Teddy told her to not stressed out on the situation. She sighed and sat up. Her messy buns began to sag as she glanced around. She was bored and tired. She didn't felt like doing anything but she wanted to do something. She wanted to do something that would get her mind off of her odd day. She reached for her phone that was resting on her pillow.

'Hey, are you busy today?' - Eunji
She climbed out of bed and headed for the living room with her phone in her hand. She laid flatly on the couch then reached for the remote control for the television. She turned it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter