Mini Make-Out Session

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The minute Jiyong stepped into Eunji's bed room, he laid down. His eyes were shut as an arm were hovering above his eyes. He breathed quietly to himself, neglecting his girlfriend, who was standing at the door way, leaning up against the door frame. She had her arms against her chest with her eyes glued to him. She was wondering why he seemed so upset and quiet. Before they left the restaurant, he was still laughing, joking, and was perfectly fine with the discovery of being set up in a love test.

“Are you seriously made at me?” She questioned, finally speaking up once again, even though she was sure that he wasn't going to answer her. He didn't during the ride. “I already apologized for being a part of the plan.”

Jiyong said nothing. He only turned himself over to the other side of the bed, back facing her. She sighed and walked over to her bed. She sat in the place he originally laid in. She stared at her hands, “I don't understand why you're so upset. You were fine just a few minutes before we left. What's going on?”

“I'm not upset with you so you don't have to be concern about my attitude right now.” Jiyong coldly stated.

“You said you're not upset with me yet you're acting so cold and mean.” She whispered to herself. She sighed, already deciding to give up on trying to talk to him. She faced him, who still had his back facing her. “You can have the bed for the night. Good night.”

She turned around and left the room, shutting the door right behind her. She marched her way over to the entertainment room, which was just down two doors. She entered the room and began gathering all the beanbags. She stacked them near each other, making herself a bean bed. She laid on her stomach and spread her arms out before her, letting it laid out without a care. She laid on her cheek and closed her eyes.

She was exhausted. After having to sit on the plane for a couple of hours, she had to get on with the test, and now she has to face Jiyong and his weird attitude. She let out a heavy sigh before shifting over to her other cheek. She kept her eyes closed and began humming to a random song by Avril Lavigne. She smiled as she began to feel comfortable in her position. Eventually, she drifted off to sleep.

While she was drifting off to sleep, Jiyong was standing at the doorway, watching her. He knew he had upset her yet she wasn't throwing any tantrum at him. He didn't expected that. He thought it'd get her to explode in some sort of way due to his poor attitude. He sighed and walked over to her. He crouched down beside her and got onto his knees. Gradually, he laid himself down beside her on the floor. Her face facing him as she smiled herself to sleep.

He reached his hand over to hers. He placed his over hers gently, not wanting to wake her up. He smiled when he knew she was deep into her sleep. He sighed and tucked his free arm underneath his head. He boosted his head up to meet hers. He breathed through his nose, “I'm sorry for the way I was acting.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter