Talk

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Daesung followed him out of the dressing room. He had just completed his get up before his live performance for One of A Kind. While getting ready and preparing himself, Daesung never left his side. Daesung never let go of the fact that Jiyong was missing someone in his dream and saying 'I love you.' The kid was curious. Jiyong couldn't be pissed at him for his curiosity and could just shooed the kid away. However, he couldn't tell Daesung about his relationship with Eunji just yet. He already has to endure the teasing from Taeyang. He can't imagine how much Daesung would do when he finds out also.

He sighed and turned around to face , who's been pestering to know. “It was just a dream. I don't know who the girl was.” He lied, but it wasn't because he wanted to. “I hope that wasn't the answer you're expecting to hear.”

Daesung pouted, “Hyung. I will find out who the girl is! You're always to secretive.”

Jiyong expected that. Daesung wasn't an easy one. He's always to persistent. He sighed and nodded his head. “Fine. Yes, I do love someone. There, better?”

He nodded at the older one. “That's more like it. Now, who is she?”

Jiyong smiled and patted a hand on Daesung's shoulder. He shook his head, “That, I won't tell you.”

With that, Jiyong walked down the hall, towards the stage that he needed to be on within a few minutes.

-

Taeyang and Jiyong headed out to a midnight snack after a long day. They wanted to just relax and hang out before their busy schedule tomorrow. Jiyong has another live performances to attend while Taeyang has recording session with Teddy and Choice37. The two headed to a random fancy restaurant that they haven't been to. They got a booth in the privacy area of the restaurant. As they settled down across from each other after they ordered their drinks, Taeyang began questioning him about their relationship.

“Have you talked to her?”

He shook his head, “No. She said she'll call me back but she haven't. I guess they're really busy over there.”

Taeyang smiled with a slight nod. “What's with Daesung? He kept pestering you about something. He went to me, wanting to ask me something but after a short few seconds, he would shrug and walk away.”

Jiyong laughed and began telling Taeyang about what happened in the morning. Taeyang's face cringed then he laughed. He didn't seemed to see that coming. Jiyong kissing Daesung. It was weird but he thought it was hilarious. “Dude, you're so head over heels.”

“Tell me about it. It's not like I want to though. Eunji's an amazing person.” Jiyong shrugged, acting like it wasn't a big deal.

“Yeah. So great that Teddy and Kush hyungs wants to set her up with someone.” Taeyang retorted.

Jiyong frowned as a waitress arrived at their table. She began taking their orders while Jiyong kept the frown on his face. He didn't liked what he was hearing from Taeyang. He was already worrying about this date thing that she has to go through yet Taeyang wasn't helping much. He sighed after the waitress walked away to grab thei
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter