The Big Day

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The big day has finally arrived. Eunji was packed up and ready to go. The day of being able to join Jiyong on the rest of his tour trip was finally happening. She thought it was all just a dream but when morning came with Jiyong at her door, she knew it wasn't a dream. They were currently standing in the airport by their gate, waiting for their time to aboard. Jiyong and his staffs were chatting and joking around while she was standing by the pillar over to the side of them, quietly searching for her phone inside her carry-on bag.

“What are you looking for?” She heard her boyfriend's voice.

Looking up from her bag, she stopped rummaging through it. She smiled at her boyfriend when she saw him wearing that ridiculous sunglasses that he had just purchased a couple of days ago  just for the trip after he found out that she will be joining. He called the sunglasses a way to seduce her without having to move a finger. Of course, she though it was silly of him to think that but she couldn't deny how cute he looked with it on.

“I'm looking for my phone.” She replied softly as she resumed to searching for her phone. “I tossed it inside when we arrived to the airport. I'm sure it didn't fell ou-- found it!”

He laughed through his nose as he watched her zipped up her bag. She slipped the strap over her shoulder and leaned against the pillow. Jiyong smiled at her cuteness and remained at his spot, standing right in front of her. He glanced over to the side without uttering a word. He heard his fans screaming and shouting for his attention, which made him smiled to his content. His fans were waving at him with their cameras up in the air, filming and taking pictures of him. He was glad that his fans had came to see him leave to Japan. He waved at them with a smile plastered on his face, the smile that his fans loved to see.

“Is this the amount of fans that come see you leave each time you're at the airport?” She questioned as she slowly looked up from her phone.

Giving her a nod, he smiled. “Sometimes more, sometimes less. I'm pretty used to it so I don't really take notice of it anymore. Why do you ask?”

She shrugged her shoulders as she stuffed her phone inside her jean pocket. “I was only asking. It's amazing at the support you get from them. It's amazing. Now, I know you have a lot of fans but I didn't know it was this much. Remember, I've never really been around you when there are these many fans around.”

“You're jealous that I'm being so loved by the females fans, aren't you?” He asked, ignoring everything that she had just said.

“No. I'm not.” She replied with a serious tone.

He gave her a pout before having someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to see his manager standing behind him with his passport in his hand. “It's time to go on in.” He looked passed Jiyong and pointed his passport at Eunji, who had peeled herself off the pillar. “You have everything with you, Eunji?”

Eunji gave him a smile. “Yes.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter