Back Home

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“What color was it again?” Jinwoon questioned as they were all gathered by the baggage pick-up. Hanna and Jinwoon had already found their luggage so they were pretty calmed for awhile until Eunji told them that she couldn't find hers. Jinwoon practically went around the lane to look for her belonging but he had forgotten what color it was. “Brown, was it?”

Eunji shook her head as she gave him a straight face, “It's gray. Come on, Jinwoon. You're tall. Look for it~ I have precious things in there.”

He scoffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest. He looked over to her, not moving an inch. “And my time isn't precious?”

Hanna chuckled, “Just look for it so we can leave.”

Eunji and Jinwoon parted ways to two different sides of the lane while Hanna remained at her spot to keep her luggage and Jiwoon's safe. They have been around the lane for nearly an hour, which was a long time for look for a luggage. While Hanna was sitting on her luggage, waiting, she looked around. She saw Jinwoon and Eunji bickering over the lane. People were giving them dirty looks for bickering so loud and in public. She sighed, hating the fact that they're always arguing when they're in a hectic situation.

Jinwoon jogged back over to Hanna with an exasperated sigh. “I give up. I'm going to look for an employee.”

Hanna motioned Eunji to come over to her. Eunji mopped over to her friend, who was still sitting on the luggage. Eunji brought herself over to Jinwoon's luggage and sat on it. She leaned her head over to Hanna's shoulder and placed it there. Hanna giggled and patted a hand on the girl's head. “It'll be alright. It's probably still on the airplane or something.”

“That's suppose to make me feel better?” Eunji pouted as she wrapped her hands around her friend's wrist.

Hanna shrugged which made Eunji's head to bounce off her shoulder. “I wasn't trying to make you feel better. I was just stating one of the possibilities.”

Eunji sighed then sat up straight. When she did, she found Jinwoon coming over to them with a pretty girl beside him. She was one of the employees. Jinwoon smiled and jabbed a thumb over to the girl secretly. Hanna laughed as Eunji rolled her eyes. Jinwoon stood in front of them with the girl. The girl smiled brightly at the girls. “Jinwoon-ssi told me about the situation. I'll have someone to get on the plane to check it out for you. For the mean time, you guys can check out and wait for us out front.”

Hanna nodded and stood up. She thanked the girl as Jinwoon cutely flirted with the girl, insisting to walk the girl back to her working area. Eunji scoffed. “He's always flirting around. Wait... he's walking her back, that means.... I have to pull his luggage to the front?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter