How It All Started

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyong stepped to Eunji's right with two mugs of hot chocolate in his hands. He placed them on the bar of the ledge as they stood at the balcony of the house, overlooking the lake. He glanced over to Eunji, who was staring into the city lights that could be see from afar. He stepped back and placed a blanket he had over him and wrapped it around Eunji. She faced him, after realizing what her boyfriend had just done. She thanked him with a sweet smile before returning her attention to the city lights.

“Be careful, it's hot.” Jiyong quickly warned when Eunji reached for the mug. He stood beside her as the blanket wrapped the both of them. He held onto his mug as his eyes were glued to the moon reflection in the lake. He sighed before blowing onto the liquid for it to cool down. “I think it's time for us to bring that topic up, don't you think?”

Eunji nodded as she looked over to him, a smile never left her face since dinner. “Where do you want to start?”

He shrugged, “I assumed you would ask me questions and I'll just answer it.”

She sighed, “I would like it if you just explain it to me. I'll just ask question in the end if my questions aren't answered.”

He nodded and placed the mug back onto the bar, which not letting go of the mug. He inhaled as his mind wandered about, organizing what he was about to say. He wasn't sure of where to start but he believed wherever he start, it'll explain to Eunji that nothing was going on. “It was a few years back.”

(Flashback)

Youngbae jumped over to Jiyong once they stepped out of the studio room that night. They were all dressed a little more formal than usual that night. It was a special night, as they were informed through the notice that has been going around the headquarter. It was another random but special banquet that YG had decided to throw since the year was coming to an end. Jiyong chuckled at his best friend. “You're ready to party, aren't you?”

His best friend nodded, “Party with the girls!”

Jiyong rolled his eyes. He scoffed, “Girls? You have to be kidding me. You're still shy around girls!”

Youngbae shrugged, “It was worth trying to convince you.” The two boys began strolling their way down the hall once they saw Teddy and Kush stepping out of their studio room, which was down the hall. Teddy waved his arm in the air, motioning the two to hurry up so they wouldn't be late. “Hyung, didn't you say we have to pick up the 2NE1 girls?”

Teddy nodded as he pressed the down button of the stairs. “Yeah. Kush will head to the event first while I pick up the girls. I suggest you two to take your own car just in case if you want to leave early.”

Jiyong nodded and stepped into the lift after the boys.

(End Flashback)

“We were very excited since it was another fun night with the YG Family.” Jiyong paused as he looked at his girlfriend, wondering if she had any questions even though he haven't really gotten too far in the story.

“You didn't have to stop. I'm still listening.” Eunji chuckled softly as she looked at him, who was now walking over to cushion chair over to the corner of the huge balcony. She watched him sat down as she turned around. She prodded her elbows against the ledge while holding onto her mug. “I can't imagine how wild that party was.”

Jiyong c
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter