Selfish

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sweats dripping down the side of her face as she dropped to the floor with her back up against the mirror behind her. She bent her legs while her elbows were resting on her knees. Her eyes glued to the set of boys laying around, tired just as she was. The room was filled with sweaty stench, heavy breathing, and music quietly still playing in the background.

Dance practice was officially over for the night. Eunji was told that it was her last day working with the boys as she will be traveling with Jiyong on his tour. Of course, she was excited about it but she felt bad for leaving CyCue in the midst of their promotion. When the boys found out that it was her last day, they were devastated as they were very fond of her. Without bickering or protesting of how much they wanted her to stay with them and monitor them, they just wished her good luck and have the best time while traveling.

“You are an amazing teacher, Eunji-ssi.” Yooyong said as he pushed himself off the floor. His fringes stuck to the side of his face. His shirt drenched in sweats. He gave her a smile, “I learned a lot from you.”

Shaking her head at his words, she dropped her legs and crossed them. She smiled weakly at the boy, “You learned nothing from me but the dance. Honestly, I had fun working with you guys.”

Derek nodded as he extended his legs out in front of him. “We put you through a hell lot of but you managed to stick with us. Sorry about what we put you through but thank you for not giving up on us.”

“We're acting as if she's going to be gone forever.” D.A said as he shook his head. “I'll tell my grandparents that you're going to be gone for awhile so they don't have to ask about you so much.”

“Don't sweat it, Derek.” She gave him an assuring smile before looking over to Dahyun (D.A). “Please do. I'm unsure of when I'll be able to visit them. I miss their food!”

Everyone laughed as they weren't so surprised to see Eunji craving for food around two in the morning. Eunji placed her hands on her knees as she let out a heavy but easy sigh as she looked over to the boys, who were engaged into another conversation rather so quickly after laughing. She slowly got back on her feet and walked over to her bag that was over to the side. Crouching down beside it, she heard the door creaked opened, garnering everyone's attention.

Eunji smiled as she saw her boyfriend standing at the door with a small smile plastered on his face. He looked less weary than a couple of hours ago. She stood up and bowed to him a bit, along with the boys. “Are you guys done with practice?”

After getting nods from the boys, Jiyong made his way over to his girlfriend, who was picking up her things and stuffing them into her bag. He crouched down in front of her as the other boys began cleaning up and gathering their own belongings. Eunji zipped up her bag and looked over to Jiyong, who was smiling cutely at her as if he had something secrecy to tell her.

She stood up with him and swung the strap of her bag over her shoulder. “You seem happy.”

He shrugged and began walking over to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter