Plan

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He turned and faced his girlfriend after he turned off the engine. He looked at her, admiring her side profile. He hadn’t seen her in months and those months made him yearned for her, each and every day. He let out a sigh when he saw her looking anywhere but his way. He knew she was still pondering on what he said at the staircase back at the company. He let out another sigh as he reached out for her hand. He carefully wrapped his hand around hers, thinking she might pulled away. When she didn’t, he smiled weakly as he brought her hand closer. He brought her hand up to his face and gave the back of her hand a light kiss.

“What are you thinking?” He asked in a whisper.

Eunji sighed. “Practically everything.” She gradually looked at him with worried eyes. “I don’t think we should continue on being together. It’s not going to do you anything good. Same goes for me.” She shut her eyes to prevent tears from escaping, which made his heart churned. “Jiyong, we both know how much we love each other. That’s really is enough for me. I seriously don’t want you to throw away your future for our sake. That is not right. I will not be able to live with the guilt.”

“Eunji…” He pulled her into his chest. He wrapped his arms tightly around hers, soothing her with assuring words and soft rubs against her back. “It is my decision, not yours. You shouldn’t feel guilty. I’m going to tell YG that I want to pursue our relationship because I really love you and I don’t have the heart to let you go ever again. Trust me when I say that by keeping you by my side, it will not risk my future. My fans will have to get over it if they’re really my fans.”

He pulled her back once he felt the collar of his shirt wet. He chuckled softly as he brushed her hair out of her face. “Don’t you dare feel guilty anymore, Kim Eunji. I’m not only doing this for us. I’m doing this for me. I want people to know that I am human and I have feelings also. I need love just as much as they all do.” He poked her cheek, causing her to pout. “You’re the love that I need, whether they like it or not. So, trust me when I say everything’s going to be alright. Okay?”

She nodded as she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly to show how much she missed him in the past couple of months. “Thank you.” She mumbled against his neck, which he heard loud and clear. He wrapped his arms around her waist with a smile on his face. “And, I really miss you, Jiyong. I missed you so much. Everywhere I went in LA, I always see or hear something that has to do with you. It was really difficult to forget you.”

He gasped as he pulled her away immediately. “You tried to forget me?”

“Yeah but it didn’t worked.” She pouted, which made him leaned in and pecked her on the lips.

“Good.” He leaned in and kissed her, sweet, gentle, and slow. He wanted her to remember how his kisses were and how his lips move against hers. He wanted her to always remember the love and pleasure he gives us that no other guys can. “You will never ever forget. Understand?”

She rested her head on his shoulder as she faced is neck. “No. I don’t understand.”

“Must I show you?” He chuckled as he began tickling her.

“Yah, stop it. I’m very ticklish. Stop~~” She whined as she tried to hold in her laughter. “Okay. Okay. S-Stop. I co-completely understand. Please, s-stop.”

Jiyong chuckled as he leaned back, flipping his long fringes back. His eyes landed on the property they were in. He pointed at the house that he parked in front of while looking at to her. “Now, mind telling me why I had to take you back to your parents’ house? Why are we not at your place?”

Eunji smiled as she reached for the door handle. “I’m currently staying here for a while.”

The two got out of the car and Jiyong locked the car with the control in his hand. He walked around the car, halfway, and met up with her. He wrapped his hand around hers, which made her smiled. He looked straight at the house. He couldn’t remember much about the house as he only been there three times. Two times was when his parents asked him to come to her parent’s place for dinner, which was before he and Eunji started dating. The third time was during the first month of officially dating her. He came the last time to ask her parents to keep their relationship a secret.

He felt a nudge snapping him back to reality. He looked down to his right to see his lovely girlfriend grinning at him. “Don’t be nervous. They’ve been dying to see you.” She pulled him towards the house. “Oh, they don’t know about us breaking up so please, don’t tell them about it, alright?”

“You didn’t tell them?”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter