She's Back

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pulling her luggage into the room, she placed it beside the end of the bed. She let out a heavy breath as it took her quite some time to pull the last luggage up the stairs. She had a total of three luggage and they were quite heavy for her to bring it upstairs. She could have asked Chanjin to assist her but she had already shooed him away once he helped her bring the luggage into the house. She stepped away from the luggage and the bed with her hands at her hips. She gradually looked around the room, admiring how everything was left where it was since. It has been a couple of years she stepped into the room she grew up in so she was feeling a bit emotional.

Smiling as memories of what she used to do in her room, her eyes landed on the family picture hanging on the wall beside her closet. It was a very old picture but it was one of her most favorite one. She walked over to her desk as she quietly observed the room, checking to see what else could trigger that memory of hers. She reached the desk and pulled a chair out. She took a seat in it and placed her arms above the desk with her hands clasped. Everything was the same, just like how she remembered it, which indicated that no one entered the room after she moved out.

She let out a yawn once she heard her phone vibrating on her bed. She got up from her seat and climbed over all the luggage that were in her way. She jumped onto her bed and reached for her phone. It was a phone call from her one and only co-owner, Hanna. She smiled and ran her thumb against the green button, which made a click sound. She pressed the phone against her ear, expecting to hear Hanna scream over the phone about arriving without telling the girl.

Just as she expected, Hanna did blew up over the phone. The girl didn’t let her say a word after she answered the phone. So, she decided to just stay quiet and just listen to the girl. She knew her friend was worried about her so she didn’t blame the girl for yelling and lecturing her over the phone. She could only smile as she hadn’t received that much care and love while she was away. She missed it very much. Sure, Chanjin cared for her like an older brother but it just wasn’t enough.

“Relax, Hanna.” She chuckled as she managed to get a word in when Hanna took a breather. She rolled onto her back on the bed and put the phone on speaker. She placed it beside her head as she looked up at the ceiling. “I’m at home right now so you don’t have to worry. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you. Honestly, I didn’t tell anyone that I returned. Only Chanjin knows. And, you.”

“Not even Chaerin?” Hanna asked over the phone, feeling more at eased that the girl was at home.

Eunji shook her head as if Hanna would see it. “No, I haven’t really talked to her in the past couple of days. She’s been busy with the new album and upcoming concert so I decided not to bother her. I read over the news that they’re releasing a new album with promotion before the concert. That girl has a lot on her plate.”

“Yeah, she’s really busy lately.” Hanna paused as Eunji heard some noises going on in the background. “Chanjin just got here. He said you’re currently staying at your parent’s house.”

“Right, about that.” She rolled onto her stomach and propped her upper body with her elbows. She picked up the phone and looked at the headboard of her bed, which was a mini book shelf. “I knew he would tell you. But, yeah, I’m staying at my parents for a while until I have the courage to return to that house.”

Hanna hummed, “Are you worried that Jiyong might be there?”

“I don’t want to face him yet.”

“I understand. I mean, he still has your house key.” Hanna reminded her.

“Yep. I completely forgot to ask for it back when I returned some of his things to him.” Eunji chuckled as she felt a bit more at ease that she could, at least, talk about him. She cleared when she heard Chanjin asking Hanna if she wanted to go out for lunch. She smiled when she heard Hanna saying no because she wanted to continue to be on the phone with her. She thought it was sweet of Hanna to reject her boyfriend’s offer but she couldn’t let her friend do that. “Hanna, go to lunch with Chanjin. He’s been dying to have lunch with you since we were on the plane.”

Hanna sighed, “Why don’t you join us?”

Eunji laughed softly into the phone. “Woman, he wants to have lunch with you. It’s his way of saying that he misses you.” She paused when she heard Chanjin agreeing with her. It was obvious that Hanna had the phone on speaker. “Besides, I’m not even hungry. I am sleepy though so I sort of want to just take a very long nap.”

“You sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure.” Eunji assured her friend. “Go out and have fun. Oh, don’t tell Jinwoon that I’m back. I’ll tell him myself tomorrow when I stop by the shop. Promise?”

Hanna laughed, “Promise!”

-

That evening, she suddenly woke up when she felt her body shivering. She gradually opened her eyes and blinked blankly at the ceiling above her. She let out a yawn b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter