Chef Jiyong

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eunji raised an eyebrow once she opened the door. Her boyfriend was standing right before her, plastic bags in his hands while smiling at her. She leaned against the door as she watched her boyfriend raising up his arms, showing off the bags he had in his hands. She cocked her head to the side, showing many signs of confusion.   “Please don't tell me you're cooking tonight.”

Jiyong grinned with a nod, “I am!”

She watched him entering the house and placing the bags on the floor in the middle of the hall before heading back out of the house, “There's more?” He only nodded as she stood there, watching him. She has never seen him so determined to do something else other than work and fashion. She was surprised but she sort of liked seeing that side of him. It was different. She walked over to the bags and picked them up. She relocated the bags to the kitchen, where it all belonged rather than on the floor. Once she placed the bags on the kitchen's counter, Jiyong had entered the room.

“Are you anticipating to see my lovely hidden skill?” He questioned, looking through a bag while pulling items out.

“I'm actually worried.” She teased but with a tint of worry on her mind. Jiyong has never really tried cooking a meal before so it was a new and first experience. She was worried about how the food would turn out to be. However, she was more worried about his kitchen safety. “Please don't burn the house down.”

He smirked and faced the cabinets. He snooped around to find the the utensils he'll be needing. “I've been cooking for these past couple of weeks without you knowing, dear.”

“From?” She questioned as she sat on the stool, eyes fully on him.

He turned around and gave her a warm smile. “That's something you'll just have to find out. Maybe I'll tell you later when you thank me for this wonderful dinner.” He winked.

“Okay, I'm not really looking forward to this.” She threw her hands up, defenseless. “If the food's burnt, I'll choose to starve.”

He pouted as he walked over to her, “Aw, come on. Don't be like that. I need the support I can get tonight!”

She tapped her chin as she looked at him, teasing him. He didn't liked the teasing but he knew he couldn't stop it. It was the only way to let the atmosphere between them to lighten up before he spills everything out to her. He placed an arm around her and nudged her arm with the side of his chest, “Don't be mean now.”

“Alright.” She nodded with a smile. Jiyong walked over to the cabinets and continued what he was doing. Eunji sighed and hopped off the stool, “What do you need help with? I'll try my best.” She knew fairly well that the both of them are horrible at being in the kitchen when it comes to preparing meals for themselves. She was better at b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter