What Is Going On?

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
She was woken up by the sound of her phone. It was vibrating violently on the bed stand. Sighing, she pushed herself slightly up and rolled over to the bed stand and reached for her phone. Without a bother to look at the caller ID, she swiped the answer button and placed the phone at her ear. She yawned when she heard someone saying 'hello' over the phone but she couldn't make out who it was. She cleared as she opened her eyes, forcing herself to stay awake for the phone call. “Who is this?”

“Eunji-ssi.”

Her eyes widened once she realized that voice wasn't from any of her friends or family. That voice belonged to the CEO of YG Entertainment. She knew hearing his voice meant business. She cleared once again and sat up so she could fully focus on what the man has to say. “I need you to come in today. I have some matters that are needed to be discussed with you.”

She nodded her head at his words, though he wouldn't see it. She tossed her duvet off of her and quickly placed her feet flatly on the ground. She stood up and made her way over to the bathroom that's connected to her room. “Y-Yes, sir. I'll be there in twenty minutes.”

“You don't have to rush but please come in before 1PM.” YG said with a stern tone yet she could point out that he wouldn't want her to rush and get into an accident along the way. She shuffled into the bathroom as she felt the cold floor underneath her feet. “I know Jiyong is at your place so have him come in with you also.”

Immediately, she froze at her spot once she heard the man mentioning her boyfriend. She slightly turned around and leaned back so her head could pop out of the bathroom. There, she saw her boyfriend sleeping on his side of the bed, deadly asleep. She shut her eyes tightly as she completely forgot that he had decided to stay over last night after having dinner with her. She opened her eyes and mentally cussed at herself for not checking the caller ID first before answering the phone while sounding like she had just woken up. She worried if YG would think that something was going on, inappropriately, between her and Jiyong.

“Eunji-sii?” YG's voice snapped her back to reality.

She stood straight up and leaned against the door frame of the bathroom. She stared at the tub's curtain and quickly answered to YG. “Oh, sorry about that. I'll let him know.”

“Alright. I'll see you two in a bit.” YG said before hanging up without letting her say a word.

Eunji dropped her head as she brought her hand up and rubbed the back of her neck. She shook her head, hoping that YG didn't suspect anything. It wouldn't be nice if YG knew something was going on between them. That was the last thing she would want to want to happen, YG knowing about their relationship.

She sighed and lifted her head up. “Let's get this over with then.” She turned around and was ready to go wake her boyfriend up but found herself bumping into him instead. She stumbled back and he caught her. She gave him a sheepishly smile before stepping back so they both could have some personal space. “Good morning.”

“Who were you on the phone with?” Jiyong asked while scratching his hair, tangling it even more than before.

“Uh, YG called.” She began simply as she didn't know how Jiyong's reaction would be like. She wondered if he would be worried like how she was. She watched him carefully. “He wants both of us to come in before 1PM. It sounds serious.”

Jiyong sighed as he stepped closer to her and wrapped both of his arms around her neck. He pulled her close, not caring about their morning breaths. He pressed his forehead on hers, making her feeling butterflies at her stomach once again. She shut her eyes as she let herself enjoy the moment of having him so
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter