In His Embrace

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Holding onto the cup of water in her hand, her eyes never seemed to have left Hanna. The girls were sitting on the couch in the living room while Hanna's families were in the backyard, just spending some times together. Eunji was still confused as she waited for Hanna to tell her what was going on. Hanna placed a hand on Eunji's shoulder and kept it there. She let out a small smile as she looked at Eunji.

“I know you're confused right now.” She stated the obvious.

“No doubt on that.” Eunji stated as she took another sip of her water.

Hanna sighed, “I was confused at first too. You see, he came earlier today and apologized and did everything to get me to forgive him. I mean, sure, I'm not fully forgiving him for what he has done but I'm willing to give it a try. I know where you're coming from this. You gave him a lot of chances but he blew it. So, I will completely understand if you're not going to forgive him and be his friend again. However, I never gave him a chance back then. I think this is my chance to see him trying to change.”

Eunji didn't bothered to say anything. She figured it was best to sit there and just listen. She haven't heard Hanna said so much in awhile. She knew Hanna was serious about forgiving Jinwoon, even though she was still unsure of doing so. “He said he'll prove to me, and us, that he's a different person. He said the time I'll be giving him, which is one month, will be his chance to change and prove that he's a whole new person.”

“I didn't believe him at first, trust me. However, he had brought the family together tonight and apologized to everyone. He literally got on his hands and knees and begged for forgiveness. Eunji, you know he would never do such thing, right?” Hanna looked straight at Eunji while removing her hand from Eunji's shoulder.

She continued, “He said he had came to you and Chaerin to talk it out. I don't blame you girls for not being his friends again. I think he deserves it but he's family to me. I can't neglect him again. I did that once and I almost lost him completely. It hurt me a lot in the past and I really don't want history to replay itself.”

Eunji smiled at Hanna's words. She understood what Hanna was going through. And she wasn't going to argue or protest at what Hanna wants to do. As long as her friend was safe and that Jinwoon was willing to keep his promise about being a whole new person again, she was going to try her best to support Hanna. “As much as I want to tell you not to trust him again, I'm not. Hanna, he's your cousin. He's Chaerin's very good friend. And he's my best friend. Seeing you putting so much trust in him, I'm going to support you and will try my best to do the same.”

Hanna wrapped her arms around Eunji, thanking her best friend for being so understanding despite the fact that she didn't want to go through it. “I promise you he's going to change. It's his last chance, I told him.”

“I just hope we won't be so disappointed. I really hope he has became a new whole person. He was such a great guy best friend of mine.” Eunji trailed off as she peeled herself away from Hanna then placed the empty cup on the table.

Hanna nodded eagerly, “He better not! I'm going to kill him if he lies to me!”

“Yah! I heard that!” Jinwoon pointed at Hanna as he marched his way over to the girls. Hanna rolled her eyes but the smile on her face never seemed to faded away. However, Eunji, her smile wasn't fully shown as to she wasn't so sure of Jinwoon just yet. It was a trust issue that she had with Jinwoon. It'll take some times.

Jinwoon sat on the coffee table beside the empty cup that Eunji had just located there. He smiled at the girls, “I'll be keeping my promise this time so you girls don't have a thing to worry.”

Eunji scoffed at him, “We'll see about that, punk.”

He smiled widely at her as his heart thumped against his chest. He was touched. He was touched that Eunji has decided to call him by the nickname that he has been called throu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter