Surprise Visit

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A huge smile appeared on his face the minute he saw 2NE1 girls entering Teddy's studio. Their faces were full of smiles as they bowed and greeted the two males in the room. He was glad to have finally see them since he has been so busy with his tour and rehearsal. Aside from being happy to see them, he was excited to have the girls joining him on his Philippines counter; part of his world tour. He could already tell the concert was going to be fun because he wasn't going to be alone. He was finally having his favorite juniors be his guests at his own concert.

He was sitting on the edge of the table while the girls found themselves a seat. Three of the members were sitting on the couch while Chaerin was sitting on the office chair beside Teddy, across from him. He watched the girls chatting with Teddy with their pretty happy faces. He was surprised how fast they were chatting. He was completely out of the picture since he had no clue on what they were talking about. He missed out on way too many things.

However, his eyes went over to Dara. He was surprised to see that she was no longer bothering him about her confession. He was glad because he didn't have to worry so much about it. Though he was glad that she had stopped, he haven't found the time to sit down with her and tell her, straight-forwardly, that he wasn't interested in her and will not in the future. He still needed to do so.

“Oppa, I haven't seen you in a awhile.” Chaerin had rolled closer to him with a smile on her face. She was slouched in her seat as she looked at him. “I can't wait to stand on stage with you again!”

Jiyong laughed as he nodded. The two only shared the stage only once and it felt nice. He has always been on stage with s. He rarely collaborate with any other artists so being able to collaborate with Chaerin, it was a new but fun experience. He smiled and watched her continuing to tell him how she missed being on stage. That, he understand. Big Bang had undergo a long year hiatus before just to prepare themselves with better music and styles to present to the listeners and their fans before. It was a long year but it was worth the wait.

“Hey, I know that feeling!” He chuckled.

Chaerin gave him a slight nod before she sat up straight. Leaning forward, she poked his arm to get his attention. Jiyong looked at her, wondering what she was about to say next since everyone were busy in their own conversations. “Have you talked to Eunji?”

He shook his head as his mind began to rack up Eunji's voice from memories. “For the past couple of days, no. Why?”

“I was just wondering.” Chaerin shrugged. “I haven't talked to her either.”

“We text from time to time, when we get the chance to but those chances are very small.” Jiyong began to whisper as they sat beside one another to chat. “Our conversations doesn't even last that long.”

Jiyong puffed a heavy breath, which garnered the attention of Bom and Dara. Minzy was busy laughing at Teddy's lame joke. The two girls walked over to Chaerin and leaned against her chair from both of the armrests. Dara smiled at Jiyong when he was watching Chaerin and Bom exchanging something quickly in secrecy. “How have you been Jiyong?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter