Back To Normal

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Things were starting to get back to normal. Jiyong was back with busy schedule. He was scheduled to promote for the whole week, leaving him with no extra free time to do what he wants. Teddy and Kush were back to preparing for 2NE1's album. The 2NE1 girls were back to drilling their busy practice hours. Big Bang were still focusing on their individual schedules. And that leaves Eunji. She was back to the dance room, helping the CyCue boys with their dances while helping Hanna out whenever she could.

Eunji was now in the dance room with the boys. They were all scattered around, stretching and going over some moves that Eunji decided to change at the last minute. Their debut day was nearing and the boys were drained with exhaustion, trying to perfection everything. They want to be flawless and outstanding. Heck, she was proud to see them with that determination. It reminds her of Jiyong, who's always giving his best at everything he does.

“Nuna, do you think we can go over verse two?” Doram asked.

Eunji glanced over to the time. They have the room for another two hours and she had everything planned. Unfortunately, going over verse two wasn't part of the plan. She breathed, risking the plan that she and the other dancers had put together earlier that morning. She looked over to the boy with a small smile, “Yeah. Real quick.”

Doram nodded and jogged over to the center of the floor. Everyone else followed and got into their position while Eunji skedaddled over to the speaker. She turned the song on and fast-forward it to the second verse of the song then paused it. She waited for the guys to let her know that she's ready. And when they did, she hit play.

The boys began moving to the beat as her eyes were glued to Doram, since he was the one that wanted to go through it. She focused on him and noticed where he was making the mistakes that he claimed he was making. She stopped the song and peeled herself away from the speaker's table. She walked over to Doram, who was huffing and puffing as he looked at her making her way over to him. He knew something was up.

“You moved way too much during your part, Doram. I need you to slow down.” Eunji began. She stood in front of him and placed a hand on his shoulder while the other hand held onto his forearm. She raised it up, “You did this when I wanted you to do this.”

Doram pouted, “Are you sure?”

Eunji raised an eyebrow at him. “I was observing you this whole time. Your arm was the only one that was raised to the extent while the others remained at the same position.”

Doram lowered his head as Yooyong jogged over to him, “I'll help yo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter