Forgive Me Instead

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Days has gone by and Eunji was finally able to get a day off from practice and working at the shop. She has been trying to balance her time between the shop and dance practice. It was hectic. It was crazy for her to handle it despite the fact that the shop and the YG headquarter weren't so near so she had to speed through the street in order to get to her destination on time. In order to enjoy her free day off, after a long while, she decided to just stay home and take care of some house business she haven't been able to be home much. When she could be at home, it'd be for showering and sleeping. That's about it for her current life for the rest of the year.

She stepped into the laundry room of her house, which was beside the game room. She began pulling out the washed blankets and towels as it was the last batch that she has to wash after her clothes. She picked up one by one and headed over to the dryer and stuffed them inside. As she was doing so, she heard the doorbell ringing nonstop. She shut the doors of the dryers and immediately jogged out of the room, wondering who it could be at the door. It has been awhile that she had anyone over without giving her any notices.

“Coming~” She chimed once she closer to the door. She leaned against the door once she halt herself from jogging so fast. Rapidly, she unlocked the door and swung it open with a bright smile on her face, despite how tired she was. “J-Jinwoon.”

“Annyeong~” He waved at her then invited himself into the room by pushing the door wider, causing Eunji to step aside.

“What are you doing here?” She questioned as she stood at the door, leaning against it as she kept it opened. She was confused about why he was there, in her house. Why was he there? Was he there to let those pain she tried to forget replay? Was he there to give her more pain? Why was he there? She didn't know how to answer any of her questions. “How did you know where I live?”

She didn't know to think any further. She was too dumbstruck about him just being there. She didn't know what to do but just weight it out a little bit more. However, what she knew was that, she didn't want him there. He wasn't welcomed in her terrioty.

Jinwonn chuckled once he faced his lovely friend, best friend to be exact. He popped the lollipop out of his mouth and smiled at her. He pouted afterward. He lowered his shoulder as he stood in the middle of the hall, just looking at her. “Aw, don't be so mean to me! We haven't seen each other a long while and this is how you welcome me?”

“You're not welcome here, though.”

“Tch. Well, I'm here already, aren't I? Might as well treat me nicely!” He then pointed his lollipop at her as he raised an eyebrow at her. “Why didn't you inform me that you moved?! Do you know how long it took me to find this place?!”

“I didn't inform you because I didn't want you to find out.” She quietly whispered to herself.

Jiyong skipped over to her with his tall, leaned body. He shut the door that she was leaning on and threw an arm over her shoulder. He chuckled. “I think it's time for a house tour, don't you think?”

Without any words, she obliged to his demands. She didn't want him to be upset. Who knows, what he'll do to her when he's angry. She has seen what he was capable of doing in the past. She wasn't going to trigger that anger in him. She guided him through the hall as his arm was still wrapped around her. He kept smiling and just enjoying everything she showed him. It was awkward and scary for her but she wasn't going to let him know. She wasn't going to let him know her fear. Her fear of being around him, her own best friend.

During the small tour, her mind roamed about. She wondered why he was there. Why was he at her place? What did he want? Was he there to blackmail her? Why did he look for her rather than any one else? How did he know where she was staying at
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter