Back to Square One

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a little over a week since our weekend getaway to the countryside. With so much going on in our lives, that trip truly did its justice. Jiyong and I were able to get away from just about everything. The times that we couldn’t be together, we made up for it by spending time together. We literally were side-by-side throughout the trip and his mother seems to love the sight of it. Whenever Jiyong takes a step away from me, she would reprimand him for leaving me alone. She loves and treats me so well. I am very grateful that my boyfriend’s mother loves me that much.

 

“Hey, where is your head at?”

 

“I’m just thinking.” I smile in return after he caress my cheek with his knuckles while watching Running Man on TV. “When are you heading out?”

 

The times we spent together was more than I can ask for and it was all for his doings. He made that weekend trip happened and I thank him so much for that. Seeing him smile as he watches TV brings me back to that weekend. At the countryside, we reverted to our true selves. As much as the trip made me happy, I’m glad that Jiyong was able to get a lot out of it. He’s smiling more, and stress no longer shows on his face. Every time that I see him smile, it reminds me why I like about him so much. His smile keeps me going and it brightens my day.

 

Best part of the trip, we were reminded of why we got together in the first place.

 

I feel his hand slithering down my forearm and eventually, his hand intertwines with mine. He doesn’t say a word but flashes another smile at me. He knows how weak I get when I see that smile of his. I made sure he knows that during the trip. “Should we head out now? I don’t want you to miss your flight.”

 

“I don’t have to go. There will always be a fashion show.” He says, eyes still glue to the show. He squeezes my hand, “I want to spend more time with you. Moments like this doesn’t come so often. I already told Manager-hyung to cancel the flight.”

 

“Moments like this? You mean this?” I point at him, indicating that he’s just laying around watching TV.

 

Jiyong rolls over to his side and rest his cheek against my arm. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous? I’m just watching TV. We can do something else if that’s what you want to do. So, what is it that you want to do?”

 

“No, no. Continue watching TV. I have other things to do.” I tease and got up from the bed, letting his head drop back onto the bed.

 

Currently, we are at my parent’s house. Initially, I wanted to move back but after much persuasion from my parents, I decided to stay with them for a little longer. Only now that I’m staying here, I notice that I’m always alone. My parents are rarely ever home and if they are ever home, it’s only because they want to check up on me. This house is where our family started but now that they are busy with work, they have rented out a smaller house in downtown to be closer to work. There’s no difference if I’m staying here and move back because I’m always alone, excluding those few hours that Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter