Curiosity

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chanjin reached over to the center of the table and grabbed onto the teacup. He began going around the table, refilling everyone's drinks, along with his. He took a seat down and patted his tie to his chest. He leaned back and continued to listen to Eunji's father, who was explaining how the family company works to Eunji. He looked over to Eunji, who was just smiling and nodding to whatever her father has to say. He chuckled silently, understanding that look on her face.

“Sweetie, can't you see she's not interested?” Her mother interrupted her father.

Eunji knew her father really wanted her to join in on the family business but it just wasn't really her thing. Her parents love coming up with ideas to design and are always up for any sort of meetings. She wasn't the type of person who would put their family business as her first priority. For sure, she doesn't have the commitment that her parents has. She glanced over to Chanjin while her parents quietly bickered over Eunji and the family business. She gave him a sigh then a weak smile.

He chuckled, “Don't give me that look.”

She stuck her tongue out at him before facing her parents once again. Her father was back to drinking his beverage while her mother was slicing her steak. Eunji picked up her fork and began picking at her food. She listened to Chanjin, who had decided to finally speak up. He was complimenting the restaurant of the hotel and how delicious the foods were. Eunji shook her head, unnoticed by the people at the table. She always knew Chanjin has his ways with words but not to that extent.

Eunji's father cleared his throat and looked at her. “How's your shop going so far?”

“Everything seems to be fine. I haven't really been around the shop too much.” Eunji informed him before stabbing her fork into the broccoli and brought it to . She swallowed and continued. “Hanna and Jinwoon has been working their butts off at the shop during my short period of hiatus.”

Her parents dropped their forks and stared at their daughter. Eunji sighed as she knew what the reason was. Jinwoon. Her parents knew about Jinwoon's past. They usually don't judge her friends but knowing Jinwoon, it was a must. They watched him grew and going through those rough times back in America. “I know I don't have the right to say who you're allow to be friends with at this age but are you sure he's trustworthy to even be managing your shop?”

She glanced at her parents then over to Chanjin. He had also stopped eating. He knew of Jinwoon so he was quite surprised. She sighed while reaching for her glass of water. “Jinwoon has done a lot of bad things in the past but he realized his mistakes already. He changed his ways.” She shrugged. “We gave him a month to see if he changed and he really did. He's back to how he was before everything happened. He knows his responsibilities.”

Her mother sighed, “What about Hanna?”

“Hanna was on my side the whole time. She was stunned to see him back, just like I was. Jinwoon promised that he wouldn't disappoint us anymore and we gave him his last chance to prove it. Dad, he really did changed.” Eunji looked over to Chanjin then back to her parents. “In fact, Jinwoon helped us increased our profits and such. Money-wise.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter