Whatever It Takes

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
With an unnoticed sigh, she watched YG walked over to the huge glass window, just across from where they were sitting at. She couldn’t help it but to pondered what was going through that mind of his. She bit her inner bottom lip as she glued her eyes to him, who had his back facing them, as if she would get an answer from just staring. Though she doesn’t know what was going through his mind, she knew something was up and whatever decision YG decide to make, she wasn’t going to like it one bit.

The situation at that moment, it wasn’t anywhere near simple. It was huge, especially when her boyfriend is one of the most wanted male idols in the industry. Before dating him, she expected the atmosphere of the situation would be like that. Silence and nerve-wrecking. She knew the secrecy of their relationship would be bound to be exposed one day. However, she never expected it to be so soon.

While dating Jiyong, there were times where she felt like she wasn’t dating him. It wasn’t because he never showered her with love and care. In fact, he showered her with so much love that sometimes, she felt like she didn’t deserved to be his girlfriend. She felt like they weren’t together due to the fact that he wasn’t at her side when she needed and missed him. When she yearned for his kisses, hugs, and just being in his embrace, he was never there. She could only merely re-read their text conversations and stare at the pictures they’ve taken together.

Those were the only times that she wondered if she made the right choice by agreeing to be his girlfriend when he romantically asked her out. It may sound selfish of her to think of herself and how her needs weren’t fulfilled but it wasn’t like that. He gave her so much, things she never asked for her. He gave her everything just to make up for those times that he wasn’t able to be there for her. That made her felt guilty for not meeting his expectation as his girlfriend, or at least, that was what she thought and felt.

“Are you alright?” She felt his breath brushed against her ear.

Snapping out of her crazy thoughts, she glanced down to see their hands were already intertwined. A small smile crept on her face as she looked over to him, who was already sitting closely beside her with an assuring smile plastered on his face. She felt contented knowing that he was there with her and was making her feel anything but guilt and nervousness. She gave him a nod and gave his hand a light squeeze.

“Looks like we have visitors.” YG said, gathering the trio’s attention.

Eunji let out a sigh, knowing exactly who YG was referring to. She felt her body tensed up along with her boyfriend. She looked over to him to see him letting out an exhausting sigh. She felt so guilty for not being more careful when they were in public. Their relationship was already out to the media and they were downstairs, ready to demand an answer. She shuddered at the image of having cameras in their faces and questions being thrown at them. She wasn’t sure of what was going to happen but she knew she wasn’t going to like it. And she knew Jiyong was only going to be even more stressed than he already was.

Teddy shook his head as he hung his head low while sitting at the edge of his seat, elbows resting on his knees while his hands were clasped together. “This is crazy.”

“I’m sorry for causing so much trouble.” Eunji apologized as she felt it was her fault. If only she was more careful, she thought.

“It’s not your fault. It’s those damn nosy people’s fault.” Jiyong said through gritted teeth. He was just about had enough of people that won’t stay out of his personal life. “If they weren’t so nosy, none of this would have happened.”

“It was going to happen sooner or later, Ji..” She quietly said as she looked at him when his grip around her hand grew tighter than before. It hurt but she endured it, knowing how pissed off he was.

YG made his way back to them with his arms crossed against his chest. “Now that it is out, what do you two plan on doing? Have you two ever thought of what consequences you’ll be getting into when you start dating?”

Jiyong shook hi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter