Relationship

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Getting into the back seat of Chanjin's car, she let out a heavy sigh, which caught the attention from both Chanjin and Hanna, who were sitting in front. She leaned her back against the backrest and let her bag dropped by her feet. She hung her head back and shut her eyes tight, letting the painful headache do its thing. She was still feeling uncomfortable at what had just happened. Though she still felt uncomfortable, she was glad that she was out of that place and that Chanjin didn't minded on coming to pick her up.

“Why didn't Jiyong take you back home?” Chanjin asked, the duty of being like an older brother to Eunji, began to kick in as he kept his eyes on the road. He glanced through the rear mirror and took a look at her, concern shown on his face. “He didn't ditched you, right?”

“He wouldn't.” Hanna said as she turned around to look at her best friend, who was extremely quiet.

Eunji opened her eyes and looked at her best friend, who was still looking at her. She sighed softly before sitting up straight. She held onto the seatbelt as Chanjin had just made a turn at the stop sign. “He didn't ditched me. It's just the crazy fans sort of separated us and, let's just say, they attacked me in a way that left me uncomfortable. You know I don't do well in crowded places so having fan girls grabbing onto me and saying mean things to me was a bit too much for me to handle.”

“I'm so sorry that happened.” Hanna whispered as she really didn't know what else to say. She was just glad that her friend was safe and sound. She turned back around and faced the front. “I'm just glad that you're safe, Eunji. Those fan girls can be crazy.”

“To the extreme.” Eunji added.

Soon, the car turned silence. No one really bothered saying anything. For one, Chanjin and Hanna wanted Eunji to get some rest and, two, they wanted to just enjoy the silent moment between them, letting the images of their dinner flashes through their heads. While that was going on, Eunji received a text from no other than her boyfriend, who was probably already at the headquarter, or better yet, at his dorm.

'Babe, what happened back there? Where did you go?' That was his text.

Looking up from her phone, she heard light whispers going on in front. She looked at the couple sitting in front and a grin appeared on her face. The two were chatting quietly among themselves, completely forgetting that she was in the car also. She watched them glanced at one another and she even caught Chanjin blushing through the rear mirror. She knew something was up between them ever since Hanna stepped out of the car when they arrived to the airport to pick her up. Hanna was dressed in a formal dress so of course, she had to take notice it.

Her eyes widened when she saw Chanjin looking at her briefly through the rear mirror. She smirked at him, letting him know that she sort of knew what was going on between him and Chanjin and that he needed to explain everything to her. It was obvious that she was completely curious of what was going on between the two and how it all started when she was only gone for a week. “Hmm.”

“What?” Chanjin spatted, which caused Hanna to glanced back at her.

Eunji shrugged with a smile on her face. “Nothing. Just about to text my boyfriend. Carry on with your little whispers and such, you lovebirds.”

Hanna shot her a death glare but with a tint of pink shades at her cheekbones. “Eunji, I can exp--”

“You don't have to. You two are cute together.” Eunji interrupted her friend and focused on her phone, not bothering the couple anymor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter