A Baby

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have finally reached my 50th chapter! Awesomeness! :) It's not the best chapter but please do enjoy and comment! Love you all lovelies~

Jiyong unlocked the door to his parents house. He decided to pay his parents a surprise visit before he headed to the dorm to get some rest since he has the rest of the day off from work. He stepped into the house and quickly called out to his parents. He didn't heard anything so he began walking around the house, searching for the sight of his parents. By the time he found them, he was standing in the backyard. His parents were gardening the mini garden they created. His mother saw him and approached him with opened arms.

He smiled and gave his mother a bear hug. “You're finally home. My baby.”

He blushed as he heard his mother cooing at him as if he was still a baby even though he's the baby of the house. He peeled away from her and walked over to his father, who was standing at his spot, on the dirt. He gave his father a quick hug before his father returned back to work since it needed to be done. Jiyong turned around to look for his mother but she was nowhere in sight.

“Where did she go?” He asked himself.

His father laughed, causing him to turn around. He faced his father, who was bent over on his knees. He was cleaning the the soil that seemed old. “Your mother probably went inside to prepare food for you, son.”

“Oh, she didn't have to.” Jiyong said and excused himself from his father to look for his mother. He got back into the house and smiled once he saw his mother looking through the cabinet to pull out some condiments. “Mom...”

“Oh, Jiyong. Where's Eunji? Is she on her way?” His mother asked.

He was surprised to hear his mother mentioning Eunji. Sure, she knows about their secretive dating status but he didn't expected her to think he would bring Eunji home without letting her know before hand. He sighed as the thought of her going on blind dates comes to mind. “She's on a three days business trip.”

His mother frowned as she faced her son. She wanted to Eunji to come over for dinner sometimes, along with her son, but it seemed like their schedules never seemed to let it happen. Jiyong walked over to her, “I'll bring her over when she comes back. She has the whole week off.”

“I'll trust you on that, my dear son.”

Jiyong smiled as he watched his mother went back to preparing food. He knew when his mother decided to cook something, it meant he has to stay around since she'll be working hard in the kitchen to prepare something to eat. While doing so, he excused himself and headed to his old bedroom. It was just upstairs after leaving the kitchen. He walked up the stairs and passed the two doors that were on his right. His room was the only door to the left.

He entered the room and immediately smiled when he found all his belongings were still in its original places. He chuckled and walked over to the huge bear that he had bought for Eunji but never gave it to her. It was too huge for him to carry around without being noticed. He had ordered it online a few years ago. He wanted to give it to her on a special day but he never seemed to be able to plan a special day so that bear was left at its place.

He flicked the bear's head, “Why is it so hard to plan a day so I can hand you over to your rightful owner?”

“Rightful owner? Seriously?” Jiyong spun around once he heard that familiar voice.

It was his sister, Dami. He chuckled and sat down beside the bear that was on his bed. He sighed as his sister strolled on over to him and joined him on the edge of the bed. She chuckled when she found her brother looking annoyed and frustrated. “Mom told me Eunji left on a business trip. Don't tell me you're looking like a mess because you miss her... You've  stayed in Japan way longer than just three days and you didn't look like this...”

He shook his head, “It's not that nuna.” He faced his sister, who was opened ears to hear what he has to say. “Teddy hyung and Kush hyung wants to set Eunji on a blind date.”

“And what's wrong with tha – Oh, the blind date isn't with you...” Dami started to understand. She shook her head, “Well, just open one eye while closing the o
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter