Dressing Room

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Within a blink of an eye, it was already a month later. Time was flying by faster than they thought. That month, it was a busy month for everyone. Everybody had something going on in their lives. Big Bang members were still focusing on their solo promotions. Seunghyun was busy with acting, Daesung were promoting his solo album in Japan with Seungri, who was busy on Japanese shows. Taeyang was busy preparing for his solo album that has no particular date set for its release. As for Jiyong, he was preparing for his upcoming world tour.

As for everyone else... 2NE1 had a few performances here and there during big events. They participated in a few projects and were doing some photoshoot in Korea and L.A. Chaerin was also preparing for upcoming album that no one knew about since it was still in the process of confirming if it should be released in the summer or winter. While the celebrities of YG Entertainment were busy, everyone else that associates with them are also busy.

Hanna was still busy with the shop. She has been traveling awfully a lot due to the demands of deliveries and meeting conferences. Jinwoon was also busy himself. He became a huge help around at the shop since Eunji had stopped showing up. He improved in his craftsmanship. He designed a few things when he's free. The robot that he made, which was one of a kind, was sold to a few artists. He made a few hundreds for it. Aside from just helping out at the shop, he would also travel with Hanna. That was how much he had improved. He gained a lot of trust from his cousin and Eunji.

Meanwhile, Eunji was busy and restless with CyCue's debut. They had only just debut a couple days back but it was getting busier. She thought her job would be over but when the boys gained more shows and other activities on their schedules, she had to monitor their live performances and all. She wasn't just in charge of being their choreographer for nothing. She had to monitor and change up the dances for each performances. It was a hard job but she was handling it fairly well without any complaints, which was very odd to some of the dancers that worked with her.

“You're on in two minutes, CyCue!” One of the PDs shouted out loud into the dressing room.

The dressing room was very loud. CyCue boys had to share the room with LC9, another boy band. Staffs, stylists, and members of each bands were moving about the room. It was confusing and very dizzy to Eunji, who was just standing in one spot, watching the CyCue boys mimicking through their changed up choreograph. She had her arms crossed against her chest as she watched the boys discussing their moves with each other.

She stepped up, stopping them from discussing anything further. “D.A. You just need to walk to the left. It would be much confusion if it's just you who have to move.”

D.A sighed but reluctantly nodded. He understood that the pressures, stresses, and frustrations was getting to them. He wanted to get some fresh air but it was just not going to happen. He patted s back. “I'll do the moving. You guys just remember the steps, please.”

Doram laughed as they headed over to their manager, who was standing by the stylists, who were retouching Minhyun's makeup. “Hyung, you should be the person to be reminded to remember the steps.”

Eunji chuckled, “Alright. Don't start arguing again. You guys have been doing that ever since we arrived. Let's get your makeup retouched so you guys can head on out so I can monitor.”

“You're just going to monitor? You're not going to support us and cheer us on?” Yooyong questioned. “You should be cheering since we're showing off your piece.”

“I'll be cheering silently. Happy?” Eunji laughed as she walked away from the boys. She stepped out of the room to meet up with the other staffs that will be walking with the boys to the stage. She discussed a few things with the staffs before the boys stepped out of their room with LC9 boys.

Doram walked up to her with a huge smile on his face. “Nuna, we're going to head to the stage now.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter