My Other Half

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Where's Hanna?” Eunji questioned in a wary tone. She was tired. She didn't know what to do after hearing what Jinwoon had told her. She didn't have anything else to say to him but to worry about Hanna and her safety, even if he promised that nothing will happen to her and the girls. She didn't know whether she should believe him just him.

Jinwoon smiled endearingly at her. He gestured his arms over to the backyard. “She's really in the backyard.”

He began leading her to the backyard. She inhaled as she puffed her chest up, trying to gather all her courage to follow him, even though she was still unsure of what she was planning to do was right or even safe. Still, in the end, she still followed him but kept a good distance from him.

Opening the gate up to his waist, he stepped in first and held the door opened, waiting for Eunji to step inside. She slowly did as she kept her eyes wandering the area that used to make her feel secure. Jinwoon shut the gate and motioned her to look over to her right with a slight nod. “I told you she's fine.”

“Eunji...”

Eunji smiled as she waved to Hanna, who was waving at her with wild arms. Hanna dropped what she was doing and quickly headed over to Eunji with bright smile. “Hanna... I, uh, called you earlier.”

Hanna rolled her eyes at Jinwoon then brought Eunji into her arms. “He didn't scare you right?” Eunji shook her head. “Listen, I have tons to tell you so you must stick around.”

“I guess I will since I'm clearly confused about this.” Eunji moved her arms in circular motion, indicating between the three of them. “I am so lost and on the verge of crying because of confusion!”

Jinwoon placed a hand on Hanna, “I'll let you do all the explaining since I doubt whatever else that I have to say will get to her. I told her everything that I needed to tell her.”

With that, Jinwoon headed over to the huge family reunion hanging around the grill. Eunji whipped her head to her friend as her legs, unnoticed, trembled, threatened to not support her any longer. She was so scared when she was with Jinwoon out in the front yard. She didn't want to let him know that she was afraid of him so she had to held it all in. Now that she knows Hanna was fine, it was time to let all those fears come collapsing on her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter