Friday Night

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hanna stepped out of her room after she got dressed into a beautiful black dress. The dress was mid-thigh length, sleeveless, and skintight. To go with the dress, she had on black flats as she was not looking forward to having to spend the night with sore feet and ankles. She cleared and walked down the hall and straight to the living room, where she found her cousin laying on the couch, stomach flatly on the cushion.

“W-What do you think?” Hanna asked as she stepped into his view.

Jinwoon removed his attention from the magazine that was leaned against the armrest as if it was his book holder. He looked up and found his cousin standing shyly at the entrance of the living room while tilting back and forth on the balls of her feet.

He chuckled and sat up. “Well, well. Look at you.” He clicked his tongue as he raised an index finger up. He twirled it in circular motion, motioning her to spin around so he could get a better look at her outfit and see how it looked on her. “It looks great but it would look even better if you don't look so shy.”

“I'm not shy. I'm just really nervous about tonight.” She quietly uttered while marking over to her cousin. She sat on the armrest at the other end of the couch. She let out a quick sigh before straightening her back. “It has been a long while that I've dressed up like this to go out on a date. Heck, I don't think I can really consider this as a date.”

Jinwoon laughed. “Relax.”

“How can I?” Hanna faced him with a stern look on her face. “He called me out of the blue just to ask me out for dinner this weekend, tonight! Do you know how nerve-wrecking it is? Plus, it has been awhile that I've gone out on a date.”

“You went out with me the other night!” Jinwoon crossed his arms across his chest as he placed a pout on his face, which didn't really fit his face.

She shook her head, “You know what I meant by that.”

Jinwoon chuckled with a nod. He placed both hands up, backing off since he noticed how nervous she was. He tried to and just lessen the nervousness she was feeling but it wasn't working out. She was way too nervous. He placed both of his feet on the floor and let his body sink into the couch. “You really need to relax, dude.”

She scoffed, “Yeah, it's not gonna happen until the night is over with.”

Just before Jinwoon could say anything else, they heard the door bell came off. Hanna hopped onto her feet as she began pulling and tugging at her dress, pulling it down as if it had rode up really high. She faced her cousin, who had stood up and was already walking towards the entrance of the living room. “What do I do? He's here!”

Jinwoon laughed as he shook his head, “What do you do? You relax and get your out there to open the door. I'm going to bed since it's my turn to open the shop tomorrow morning. Lock the door as you leave and don't stay out too late.”

Hanna launched over to her cousin, tugging at his wrist. “Don't let me open the door. You do it.”

“Stop using me.” He whined as he swung their arms in mid air between them. “I called him back for you on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter