Is It The End?

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Finally, it was her day off from the constant busy work at YG. Instead of going home to an empty house and do nothing, she decided to spend the whole day at the shop. She figured it was better to be around her friends than staying home with nothing to do. She was too used to being around people, not an empty house with just walls and the television. As much as she would love to show up to YG on her free day, she thought it was best to be away from that building as she was stressful enough.

She was seated on a stool bar behind the counter of the shop while she laughed heartily at the joke that Jinwoon had just told her. Her laughter could be heard by everyone that were currently in the shop. The customers didn’t seemed to care as they were quite happy to see her, the other own of the shop. It has been a very long while since Eunji last stepped into that shop and stayed that long.

Eunji wiped her tears with her left index finger while holding onto the edge of the counter with her other hand. She would crack up once in a while as she tried to calm herself down from laughing too much. It has been awhile that she was able to laugh so carefreely. She shut her eyes and let out a heavy sigh of relief, hoping that would calm herself down. When she felt the tingling at her stomach was gone, she opened her eyes and looked over to Jinwoon, who had just resumed back to work.

“Man, that was such a dirty joke, Jin.” Eunji said as she slumped in her seat, hugging her stomach.

“Hey, it made you laugh, right?” Jinwoon asked before bending forward to pick up the heavy box that Hanna told him to move over to the side of the room.

Hanna rolled her eyes at the two adults that were acting so childish. She walked right passed them with a bucket of posters that Eunji had personally ordered online. The posters were of the Big 3 companies artists. Jinwoon had mentioned that the shop needed to add some KPOP stuff in order to gain more customers, even though the shop was doing great already. She thought it was a great idea so she went on to order whatever that she could with the money that she made since she didn’t have time to spent them.

“You two, stop fooling around, will you? You’re not in grade school anymore.” Hanna said.

Jinwoon sighed as he walked up to his cousin while Eunji remained at her seat, watching them. He grabbed the bucket out of the girl’s hands and stood over to the side. Hanna walked over to Eunji to get the tape and staples that were situating on the surface of the counter. “You laughed just as hard when you first heart it, Han. Don’t act like you’re that any older than us.”

“Do you guys always bicker this much at work?” Eunji questioned while Hanna walked back to Jinwoon with the items in her hands.

Hanna shook her head while Jinwoon nodded. “Yes, we do.” He raised the bucket up so Hanna could reach for the posters. The three have decided to have a KPOP section by the window display so Hanna was working extra hard on decorating the area and just arranging everything so it could be organized for the customers, especially teens. “If we don’t bicket, I don’t think we’ll ever get any of the jobs done.”

“I really need you to come back. I am tired of having to see my cousin’s face every single day. I mean, I’m already living with him. That’s enough torture.” Hanna irritatedly stated.

Eunji chuckled, “I’m sorry, Hanna. Just wait a little longer. I only have one more month left and my contract will come to an end. Yeah?”

“What if YG offer another contract?” Hanna asked right after.

“I won’t take it.” Eunji replied, truthfully. “I think I’ve gotten enough drama.”

Hanna dropped her shoulders as she glared at her cousin. She snatched the bucket out of his grasp and walked away from him. She glanced over to Eunji, who was doodling on the paper on the counter. “Fine. I guess I’ll try not to kill him by the end of the month.”

Jinwoon jogged his way over to the counter and leaned against it. He leaned over the counter, causing Eunji to lean back a bit since he was getting too close. She thought he needed something from under the counter. He cupped a hand by his mouth and whispered to Eunji. “I know it’s not any of my business to ask you this but… how are you and Jiyong?”

The girl’s smile turned completely upside down. She didn’t really know how she was suppose to react to that as she was not expecting Jinwoon to ask her about her relationship with Jiyong. He would be the last person she thought would ask her. She shrugged as she looked down at her hands. Her fingers fiddling with the paper in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter