Another Person

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
For the next couple of days, everything has gone back to normal. Nothing too abnormal had happened. Chaerin was back to her busy self as CL of 2NE1. Hanna was back at the shop, working her off with the help from Jinwoon and Eunji. Aside from being at the shop like she should be, Eunji was back at YG Entertainment to work with the CyCue boys for only a couple more of days before they were granted for a week of rest, which meant she was able to get back to the shop and do some business trip since it was her job as the owner of her shop.

“Derek, you moved a lot during your solo. You should slow it down a bit before joining Dahyun.” Eunji pointed out after she turned off the music. She was facing Derek, who was drenched in sweats as he placed his hands at his hips, panting while listening carefully to her words.

“What about me, Eunji-ssi?” Minhyun uttered as he scratched the back of his head.

Eunji smiled as she walked over to him, “You're progressing perfectly fine. You just need to put more emotion and energy into your dances. I'm sure Yooyong agrees with me, right?”

Yooyong nodded as he stood up after hunching over with his hands at his knees. “You have improved so don't doubt yourself too much.”

Minhyun nodded with a bright smile before clasping his hands together. He quickly rushed the members to get into their positions so they could run through the dance once more. He was motivated after hearing feedback that he was doing fine. He was determined to not let s down again.

“Alright, let's run through the dance two more times before we officially call it a day.” Eunji marched back over to the stereo while the boys got into their position. “Ready?”

“Yes!” They chimed in unison.

-

Grabbing her bag off the ground, she swung the strap over her head and wore it across from her chest. She glanced around the dance room one last time to double check if she has forgotten anything. She was the last one to leave since she let the boys leave first. Assured that everything was left how it was when she came in that morning, she left the room after turning off the light.

Instead of heading towards the elevator, she decided to give her best friend a quick visit before she leaves since Chaerin was been complaining about how tiring it was recently with the load of works that's needed to be done. She turned around the corner while pulling her phone out to call her friend, to see if it was a perfect time to visit her at Teddy's studio. When she got the message that it was fine to visit, she quickly made her way to the studio.

Knock. Knock.

“Good to see you, Eunji.” Teddy had opened the door.

Eunji bowed to him, already getting used to bowing. She stepped in after he stepped aside to invite her in. She walked over to the table that was behind the recording dashboard area. She found Chaerin slouching on the couch with Taeyang sitting beside her, also slouching. “Hey.”

Chaerin smiled as she waved to her best friend. Eunji noticed Chaerin didn't have makeup on. With no makeup, she was able to spot out the dark circles and weary look on her best friend's face. She knew Chaerin was worn out and exhausted. She felt guilty for not being able to do anything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter