Because of Eunji

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“What has gotten over him?”

Teddy asked himself as he stared at the ceiling after placing his clasped hands behind his head. He wasn't sure of what to think. He has always thought Derek was a chilling dude. He knew the kid a little more than a year. It was unexpected for him to find out that he was rude towards Eunji. He shook his head then tilted his head over to the quiet girl sitting on the couch. “I can't seemed to think of why he would do such thing. When I came into the dance room, they were all so quiet and just isolated from one another. Only D.A approached me to see why I was there.”

“Well, the tension was really between Yooyong and Derek. Doram seemed to be upset by it.” Eunji stated.

“Just let them be it for now. You have to tell either YG about it or the main choreographer. It's indeed important to inform them.” Teddy sighed. He removed his hands and sat correctly in his chair. He pushed his chair over to the couch. He sat before her. “I don't think you're at fault, so don't feel too upset. You've done nothing but care for them.”

Eunji sighed, “Honestly, I think he's right though. My job is just to teach them. I didn't have any rights to in on their business.”

Teddy flicked her forehead then clicked his tongue. “Your job isn't just that.” Eunji looked at him, wondering why he had said that. “Working in a team means everyone has to get along, despite the stress and such they must go through. Your job is to teach them and get them to connect.”

“I swear I signed the contract for choreographing.” Eunji leaned back in her seat, still confused on where he was going with  it. “Actually, Jiyong warned me about being friends with them.”

“And why is that?” He questioned, eager to know what Eunji meant  by that.

“Well, you see. Jiyong mentioned earlier that once the deadline get nearer, stress will form between the members. And if I were to be friends with them, they would expect me to be nice and lenient when it comes to practice.” Eunji began as she crossed her legs in Indian style on the couch. “So far, I've seen them lacking a bit in practice. They're not trying so hard like when I first got here, which was only a few weeks ago!”

He laughed as he watched her reacting to her own words. He nodded and patted her knee, which was the closes thing he could reach. “If these boys let stress get in the way, I don't think they're ready to debut.”

Eunji shook her head. “No. They have the potential to debut.” She sighed as she rubbed her temples. “I'm so over this. Can we not talk about this? Also, you promised to keep this a secret!”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter