He Needs To Know

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eunji entered the room after receiving permission from inside the dressing room. She quickly bowed to YG when she caught a glimpsed of him sitting on the couch with the 2NE1 girls, eying the television on the wall. She strutted over to Gummy and sat beside the woman. Gummy smiled and patted her shoulder, letting Eunji know that she was acknowledged since YG didn't budged when she entered. She remained seated in her seat as she shifted her attention over to the television. On the television was TTS. They were concluding the previous stage performance, ready to introduce the next act, which was her boyfriend's comeback stage.

Her hands tightened around each other as her palms began to sweat as she assumed how nervous he could be on stage. She carefully watched the screen flashed onto another stage, which was where Jiyong was standing at with a group of dancers. The intro came on and they were smoothly jamming to the beat. Freestyles could be seen once she caught Lydia and Taeyang stepping out. She smiled as she watched them moved about with swag. She giggled when she caught her boyfriend rapped. She haven't heard the song before but she was amazed by it. She was mind blown by how much he improved and the genre of the performance.

It was different.

She quietly sat there, watching him. She was proud of him as she watched him rapping and dancing with the dancers on stage. It was as if he was playing on stage rather than just performing to people's desire and demands. She released her tightened hands then relaxed them on her lap. She glanced over to YG, who was nodding his head to the song. She knew he was proud of Jiyong, just like herself.

“What do you think of it?” Gummy questioned as she placed an arm around the girl.

Eunji smiled, tilting her head over to the young looking woman beside her. “I love it. It's different and, you know, I like different.”

Gummy chuckled as she nodded. The girls returned their attention back to the television where it was another stage. One of A Kind has ended. It was time for the next song, Crayon, which was pre-recorded, Gummy mentioned to Eunji. Eunji glued her eyes to the T.V. She was surprised to see his hair to stand out so much. His fashion sense was cute and colorful, just like the song. She chuckled when she found him having the word,. “swag,” in his lyrics.

The door flew opened and immediately, loud roars could be heard in the room. Everyone rose from their seats to greet Jiyong and congratulate him for a safe comeback live stage. She stood at her spot, watching everyone giving him hugs and smiles and lovely words. She caught him glancing over to her with a bright smile on his face. She gave him a small wave from afar, not wanting to interrupt their YG family love.

Gummy had already left her side to re
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter