Enough

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
As if everything has came to a halt, Eunji stared at the older girl with much surprised and shock on her expression. She was still trying her best to comprehend at what was thrown at her so sudden. She would never expect Dara, the girl she's trying to get to know better, to be in love with her boyfriend. It was quite unexpected for Eunji but it wasn't at the same time. Jiyong is an interesting, kind sort of guy. Who wouldn't fall for him? Eunji found it awkward to hear Dara giggling after the confession. The dry lump at grew dryer than it could possibly be.

Dara stepped beside Eunji and wrapped her skinny arm around the girl's forearm. She flashed an endearing yet shy smile to the girl, “Let 's grab some lunch and I'll tell you everything as we eat. I feel terrible for causing you to drop your drink. Lunch's on me.”

Eunji didn't know what to say. She let the older girl drag her across the busy afternoon street. As they strolled down the street, engaged in a new conversation, Eunji's mind weren't fully with them. Dara was brightly chattering away about anything that came to mind while Eunji tried to push the thought of being beside the girl who's in love with her boyfriend. She was still confused about everything for happening oh so fast. She knew she couldn't do anything about it. It was Dara's feeling. It can't be controlled by others. Her love for Jiyong is something that have developed as time went by.

“Let's eat in here.” She snapped out of her thoughts and faced the restaurant before her, where Dara had successfully dragged her to. “Bom and I came here for lunch once and the food were great! Come on!”

Once again, she let the woman dragged her without uttering a word.

They stepped through the entrance and were greeted by a man dressed in a penguin-like uniform. The man bowed to the girls as they watched him. The corners of his lips tugged upward showing off his lovely smile. Dara giggled as she wiggled her eyebrows at Eunji, as if telling her to go for the guy. Eunji shook her head. The man chuckled, “Right this way.”

The man guided the girls to the center aisle of the restaurant. He gestured them to the booth table for two. The girls gladly took a seat while the man placed two menus book before them. “A waitress will be right with you.”

Dara scooted to the edge of her seat and giggled, “Eunji-ah. That man has something for you. He looked at you with those adoring eyes.”

“You have got to be kidding me, right? It was obvious that he was looking at you, unnie. I mean, you're Dara of 2NE1!” Eunji retorted.

“Too bad, my heart's taken by Jiyong.” Dara placed both hands over her chest as she gazed into space dreaming.

Eunji sighed as she watched the older girl. She knew Dara was deeply in love with her boyfriend. She could just tell. She began to wondered, as she watched the girl smiling to herself, whether if Dara's love for Jiyong could be more than what she has for Jiyong. She didn't know why such thought could be running through her mind but it was possible. She never had a dreamy look on her face when she first dated Jiyong. Sighing, her eyes never left Dara. Dara was flipping through the menu, not knowing for a fact that she was sitting with Jiyong's girlfriend.

Eunji felt guilt piling above her shoulders. Guilt trip.

She retracted her attention to the menu and began looking through it. She skimmed through it while Dara successfully decided on what she wanted. Dara placed her elbows on the table as her head was supported by her hands. She looked at Eunji, who was so focused on to the menu. “That night was a YG Family random banquet night.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter