No

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“You said you were going to tell me why you left early yesterday.” Jiyong began as he rose from his seat with his plate in one hand while the other held onto his coffee mug. He made his way over to the sink, where Eunji was standing at, washing the dishes. He placed his plate and mug into one side of the sink. He leaned against the sink counter as his head went over to her. He placed his attention on her as she continued to wash the dishes. “Is it serious?”

“Oh. It's really nothing.” Eunji gave him a quick assured smile before moving onto the next plate.

He scoffed. “How can you tell me it's nothing?” He paused as he turned around. He hopped up onto the counter and sat on the counter's surface. He looked at her. “I know everything already Eunji.”

Eunji let out a soft chuckle. She stopped doing what she was doing and placed her weight over to a hip. She looked at him, “If you know everything, why are you asking?”

“I'm asking because you never mentioned a word about it. I was actually hoping you would tell me the first thing I came in last night. Why are you covering up for the kid?” Jiyong asked, quite straight-forward.

She shrugged as she turned off the water. “I don't want you to worry, okay? It's nothing big.”

Jiyong rolled his eyes as he leaned back against the cabinet behind him. He couldn't believe what his girlfriend was saying. He didn't like it. “Nothing big? You don't want me to worry? Eunji! He freaken shoved you!” He ran his hands through his hair due to frustration. He didn't understand why she wasn't mad at Derek. He just didn't. “No guy should put a hand on a girl.” He shook his head. “Correction. No guy should put a hand on MY girlfriend.”

“I'm at fault, okay? When he told me to move, I should have but I didn't.” She stated as she stared at the sink full of soap foam. “I should have listened to you and not be friends with them. Is that what you wanted to hear me admit?”

“You're not at fault. They should have known that it's inappropriate to like their instructor. See, this is one reason for why I didn't want you to take the job.” Jiyong mumbled but Eunji managed to caught his words. “How about we try to terminate the contract?”

“No. That's unnecessary.” She walked over to him. She stood before him as she placed her hands on his
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter