Bittersweet

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The evening went perfectly for Hanna. She had loosen up a bit about being out on a date with Chanjin, whom she have known for quite awhile. She wasn't sure if agreeing to go on a date with him was a good idea at first but after spending the last hour with him, she was glad that she had said yes to him. Their table was full of food, laughter, and smiles. It was indeed a great day for the girl, who haven't been on a date for a very long time.

Chanjin reached for his glass of wine while smiling handsomely at the girl in front of him. He kept his eyes on her while he brought the glass of wine closer to his mouth. He took a quick tiny sip before placing them back down. “I-I can take you there one of these days, if you want. I mean, that is, if you want me to.” He paused as he felt himself starting to stammered. He rubbed the back of his neck as he felt himself getting a bit more nervous than earlier. “It's okay if you don't wa--”

“Relax, oppa.” Hanna chuckled as she watched the man in front of her getting nervous. She found it cute of him as he wasn't that nervous earlier. She sat up up straight and placed her folded arms at the edge of the table. “It would be nice if you take me there one day.”

“Second date, then?” He asked after bringing up the courage to even ask that question.

Hanna gave him a nod as she leaned back in her seat while her hands were clasped and placed on her lap. “Sounds wonderful.”

-

Quickly as ever, she ran towards the van, following Jiyong and his manager, as fans were starting to follow and gather around the van. They have just arrived to Korean and immediately when they leave their gate, they were greeted by many fans of Jiyong's. Fans were taking pictures, pushing and shoving one another without a care if they could hurt someone, and were screaming and shouting for Jiyong's attention. She shuddered by the loud voices coming in unison.

Just as she was just about to reach the van, she felt her arm being tugged at. She tried pulling out of that person's grasp but it didn't worked. Another hand had seemed to latched onto her. She slightly turned around to tell them to release her and found three girl with huge cameras holding onto her with a skeptical look on their faces. “Who are you?” “Why are you with Jiyong oppa?” “Why are you going into the van too?” “Why are you following him!?”

Her eyes widened at the questions that were thrown at her. Questions began to increase as other fans had took notice of her and the three girls. They got curious and began interrogating her without letting go of her. She tugged at the luggage bag that was hanging over a shoulder of hers while she looked at the fan girls, trying her best not to give them a dirty look for stopping her and grabbing onto her as if they were acquaintances.

“Why aren't you answering us?” “What's your relationship with oppa?” More questions came piling in as she was starting to feel out of place, suffocation, and a headache. “Answer me!” “You better stay away from oppa! You're nothing to him!”

“Let go of me.” She told them sternly as she pushed their harsh, painful words. She didn't let it get to her but she knew if she were to be alone, it would get to her. She let out a sigh when she saw them pulling at her, making her body jerk back and forth. More girls started surrounding them and she thought she was going
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter