Missing You

Everything About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Early in the afternoon, he opened his eyes due to the sound of the door bell of their dorm in Japan. He glanced over to his clock. It read 12:00 PM. He growled and tossed in his bed. His pillow over his head as he cursed under his breath, "Who's here so early?" It was simply too early for him to be up and about. Rather than getting up to answer the door, he shut his eyes again, wanting to sleep again. He wanted to yet it wasn't possible. He was, now, wide awake.   He breathed out loud as he shut his eyes. He removed his pillow and hugged it right before laying stiffly in his position. He shut his eyes as he heard footsteps and the sound of shuffling in the living room. He ignored it as he listened to the muffling voices on the other side of the door. "What a great surprise!!" It was the maknae's voice. "But hyung is still asleep."   Curiosity took over as he remained still. Who was Seungri talking to, he wondered.   Suddenly, he heard the door of his room opened. He was slightly furious. He dislike it when someone enters his room without knocking beforehand. It was quite rude of them. That person, whoever it might be, had entered his room without his permission. Noises were heard in the background as he remained still, as if he was still sound asleep. As he laid still in bed, a certain scent went up his nostril. It wasn't unfamiliar.   It was TOO familiar.   That perfume.   He was about to open his eyes to see whom it was but stopped when he felt someone caressing his face. His body softened as he felt how familiarized it was. So far, everything about this person was familiar to him. That soft hand. That beautiful perfume scent. The way this person caressed his cheek. It reminded him of someone. Of someone special to him.   Right before he could open his eyes to greet the person, he felt his lips being gently touched by someone's soft lips. His eyes popped widen as he stared at that person, hovering over him. That person peeled away with a huge a smile on their face. "Annyeong oppa~"   His heart stopped beating right at that second as he stopped his breathing. His eyes were glued to that person, on their knees, right beside his bed. Those light brown eyes staring into his with the shape of a crescent moon. That angelic smile presenting to him, and only him. He didn't know what was going on. He thought he was dreaming.   He pushed himself up and leaned on the headboard, still trying to comprehend everything at the moment. His focus was still on the cute fair skin girl in front of him. He sighed in relief once he came to realize that it was all real. He wasn't in his dream world. It was reality. That person that he truly misses was actually in front of him. God wasn't fooling him.   Peeling himself off the headboard, he placed her hands into his as he scooted over to the side. The girl gently sat down on the edge of the bed as they looked at each other. She was enjoying the sight of him being so shocked while he was just excited to finally see his girlfriend, whom he hasn't seen for a few weeks now. The girl chuckled, "Are you that shocked?"   "I'm still recovering. Now, tell me why on earth are you in Japan?" He raised a hand up and cupped her cheek as she giggled quietly to herself. She, too, missed him dearly.   She shrugged, "My flight to Thailand has been delayed for a day due to the weather so we landed here, in Japan." She began as she flashed a quick smirk on her face, "Chaerin mentioned that you guys were residing in Tokyo, which happened to be two blocks from our hotel so I decided to pay a short visit." She reached out and his messy hair so it wouldn't be so messy and just out of place.   "I have to surprise you. And I think I did a pretty good job at it."   He softly chuckled as he thought his girlfriend was such a dork. He never would have expected his girlfriend to give him a visit due to a certain flight delay. He thought she would just send him a text saying she's also in the same country. No. His girlfriend actually made the effort to come and visit him while he was laying in bed at noon. " You fool. You didn't have to. You should be getting some rest before your flight."   He flicked her forehead as she groaned in pain. He pulled her into his embrace, ignoring the fact that he has morning breath and how sleepy he looked. He just had to hug her. He her back as he felt their breathing joined in as one. "You're really something, Eunji."   Eunji leaned away, which made him felt his stomach churned. It wasn't the fact that he needed to use the restroom. He wanted to hug her for awhile longer. He watched her standing up. She extended her hand out and grabbed onto his wrist as he leaned back onto the headboard, still not wanting to get up. "Come on, sleepy head. It's time to get up. Rise and shine~"   He sighed heavily but forced himself to get out of bed just for the sake of his girlfriend. As he climbed out of bed, he pretended to slip and and lose his balance. His body collided onto hers for support. He smirked as he thought it was such success. That smirk didn't last that long, however.   "That was so obvious." She smacked him playfully on the back as he peeled himself off of her.   He laughed, ruffling his hair in the process, "I'm up and about. Happy?"   "Why, yes. I am."   He walked into his closet and began searching for his outfit of the day. Of course, it wasn't going to take him within seconds to pick out an outfit. He is the fashionista after all. Fashion is the main thing that points out who Kwon Jiyong and G-Dragon is. He took his time in his closet as his girlfriend waited by the edge of his bed. She glanced around, waiting for her boyfriend with such patience. She was quite too used to the amount of time it takes him to get ready.
She was just too used to it.   -   An hour later, he stepped out of the bathroom. He caught his girlfriend sitting at his desk,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter