026

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The yell of an unfamiliar name made me snap my head towards the now open door, as well as the almost blurring figure sprinting towards us, showing no sign of stopping.


One loud thump later, Chen was sprawled on top of the new Warrior, hugging the life out of him as he squeezed his mid section.
The new Warrior didn't react for a good few seconds, almost as if he was trying to process the fact that he had just been tackled down the stairs by my most hyper-active Warrior.


Smiling, I watched as his brain seemed to catch up and quickly wrapped his arms around Chen, squeezing just as tight if not tighter.


Grinning, they pulled them selves up, barely losing contact with each other as they rose to stand again.


Looking behind me at the now full doorframe, I noticed the soft smiles gracing the features of all my Warrior's, their eyes locked on the pair below us as they shoved each other to get a better view.


A yelp and familiar laugh sounded from the pair as they made their way back up the stairs towards us, Chen grinning and laughing cheekily, hand crackling with the remains of his electric currents, as the new Warrior, Chanyeol, rubbed his arm and pouted.


God dammit Chen, can't you go a day with out zapping someone? The six of us shook our heads and sighed as if we all had the same thought running through our minds.


Shuffling so I was completely facing the two Warrior's, I locked eyes with Chanyeol, who was still pouting, as my lips stayed turned upwards in a gentle smile.


"So your name's Chanyeol?" I asked quietly as my chest burned.

 

The giant froze in place, before whipping round to face Chen, a panicked look in his eyes. "Why did you call me that?! You know I can't go by that name anymore!" He whisper-yelled as Chen remained calm under his fiery gaze, even as the air around them began to grow warmer.


"You can." Kris's voice sounded from the back of the doorway crowd, strong and steady as he drew Chanyeol's attention towards him. "We all do."


I was met with a stare of confusion and fading panic as Chanyeol locked his eyes with mine again, confused just as the others had been when they found out I let them go by their preferred names, not naming them myself.


Xiumin's hand on his shoulder snapped Chanyeol out of our starring match, the elder nodding supportively with a small nonchalant shrug as he confirmed Kris's statement.


Deciding to trust the elder Warrior, he turned his eyes back to mine. "Yes Master, my name is Chanyeol." He flicked his long hair out of his eyes as he spoke, it's length seeming to annoy him as Kai tried to muffle is chuckles from the door.


"Chanyeol." I tested the name out on my tongue as I said it a second time, the name striking a familiar chord within me as I recognized it from somewhere.


Seeing the flash of recognition in my eyes, he tensed, almost as if he was bracing for a verbal firing squad, ironic considering my current lack of speech. I nodded, showing him I accepted that he wanted to be addressed as such.


Smiling once more, I turned and entered the house, those in the door way parting like the Red Sea as I made my way through, following silently behind me into the living room of the main floor.


Sitting myself down on what was now officially my chair, my War

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter