024

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon waking the next morning, I found myself sprawled across my bed with my notebook and pen resting next to me on top of the covers. Apparently I had dozed off while trying to recall all I had noticed so far about my Warriors.


After dressing in some white skinny jeans, a large gray shirt and a blue hoodie, I sat at the large glass top desk, humming experimentally to test my voice. A burning sensation in my lungs let me know I was going to have to be mute for a few more days.


Pulling out my cards from their case and my note book from where I had left it on the bed, I spread them out on the smooth desk top in order of claiming. Each card displaying their corresponding Warrior's abilities with their pictures and color schemes, from white and blue to black and purple.


Opening my note book I looked over the notes I managed to jot down last night before I passed out. Considering the time of night I was doing this at, there was a surprising amount of information my half asleep mind had been able to recall. The first page was half full with notes about the book.
 

With each new encounter with that weird book my list had grown longer in my mind and looked ridiculously long on paper considering it was only the things I had noticed so far, never mind what's to come in the future.


That was probably the biggest mystery though, that of the book. All my Warrior's came from within the book while the book itself appeared at random times to expel a new Warrior, interrupting my sleep ninety percent of the time, and gave me a page of basic information about each one.

 

I had been told by Xiumin that Warrior's couldn't touch the book when Chen arrived, Kai had only demonstrated that accidently later on.
 

Each time a new card was going to come out of the book it glowed differently with each Warrior, the same color as the sparks that came later, however the cards themselves only glowed according to their specialties.
 

The fact that I also had to trace the symbol on the front cover for the bok to open puzzled me more especially because I only had to do it once for the book to open when receiving Xiumin but many more times for the others like Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter