011

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finishing the lesson with Daesung, I went back home, re-summoning the boys as we ate a lunch consisting of some Kimchi Xiumin had apparently made last night while talking to Chen.


They soon had to return to their cards again as I made my way back to the main building, only to go around it to the back field of the school.


Two hours of class with Seungri. So not looking forward to this. I had managed to piss off the entirety of my class, almost been killed by a class mate while the teacher stood back and watched, in only one day.


Blank faced, I walked around the building, sitting at the base of the tree just as I did yesterday. Slowly the rest of my class trickled through the doors of the main building, obviously having eaten at the cafeteria and before long Seungri also joined us. 
 

"Pull out your cards and summon them. Today we will be looking at how well you can make your Warriors work together, both in and out of battle." Seungri said, his voice loud, demanding our attention. He pulled out thee cards of his own and Summoned them, all three dressed in green and brown, however one had hints of yellow in their outfit.
 

I pulled out both of my cards, looking them over again as I noted that Chen's name was now written in Black calligraphy on the face of his card, underneath the large 'EXO', just like Xiumin's card had done when I found out his name.
 

Upon summoning them both, we returned to our triangle formation and began working on the last combination we practiced that morning.
 

It was obvious they were both more reserved than when we were alone, the events of yesterday making them both cautious and not wanting to stick out anymore than we already did.
 

Leaning closer to my Warrior's I lowered my voice to a whisper only they could hear. "I know yesterday made you cautious, even if you weren't there Chen, but if you want you can call me Master in public so we don't cause a scene again and you can fell more comfortable."
 

They both looked at me curiously before exchanging glances and nodding slightly with smiles on their faces before returning to what they were doing.
 

I really don't like it when they treat me as if I am above them but sometimes you just have to put up with it, at least they aren't emotionless like the other Warriors around us.
 

"You aren't causing a scene today, Miss Lee, did you make it clear to your Warrior's that your orders are to be followed at all times." Seungri said as he approached us, walking between the many groups of students and their Warriors.
 

"Maybe, maybe not." I shrugged, not wanting to talk to the man who would have stood by and watched as a fellow student killed me, when it was his job to stop that from happening. I also didn't want to tell him the boys were acting as such of their own free will.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter