022

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After a quick lunch consisting of chicken noodle stir fry and quick revision of the signals with Xiumin, I set off to the back field for class with Seungri.
Sitting underneath the tree again, I didn't have to wait long as my class mates gathered and began talking as we waited for our instructor to show himself.
Thankfully, today was one of the off days where Seungri decided to get things under way quickly, skipping the fitness part of class and yelling at us at summon our Warriors as he was still making his way over to us.
Upon summoning all five Warriors, I received strange looks from my peers as they took notice of my ever growing number of Warriors, girls swooning over their good looks as the boys sized them up and estimated their threat level.
He allowed for a little training with our Warriors before the matches got under way. We went over the attacks as they controlled sticks and stones representing themselves to do as they would with each attack on a miniature scale in the center of our small circle.
"Miss Lee, you want to start us off?" Seungri asked, standing in front of me with his arms folded. I nodded, looking to my Warriors for any signs of disagreement. There was none.
He turned to the rest of the class, grabbing their attention with a yell. "Everyone line the ring. Miss Lee and Miss Kim have the honor of first match."
A chestnut haired girl wearing jeans and a white crop top, strutted her way into the ring. I distinctly remember her owning only six cards, all of a Fire specialty. All Descendants.
A complete deck.
Stepping into the ring, Seungri summoned the Warriors I had seen on the first day of class along with two extras. Five earth Warriors, two of which looked to have an additional ability, sending them to stand around the edge of the ring to step in if either of us got to carried away.
Just as he had done every other time he had the class fighting against each other.
The girl didn't even bother pulling out her cards, instead speaking loud and clear as she called for her Warriors.
"Six stars of Lyra, I summon you."
Six female Warriors appeared, three on either side of her, wearing varying shades of scarlet and gold. None appeared to have an extra ability, all six wearing identical red tube dresses and gold stilettos.
With Xiumin and Kai on either side and the other three in front of me I waited for them to make the first move.
"While it may be irrelevant, Seungri's Warrior with yellow has an affinity for vines, they're stronger and have a longer range than the other Warriors. The one on the far left with the darker brown has additional strength. None of the female Warriors have any extra abilities." Kai whispered to me, his Spirit capabilities coming in handy. 
"Begin." Seungri called, stepping back as the fight officially began. The girl, Kim I had decided to call her for short, not making any orders as she watched what I would do.
Taking his silent cue, Xiumin held his hand out towards me, palm up, as Kris shielded his movements from Seungri's view with his tall form.
I tapped his thumb once and a stream of water suddenly flung the six Warrior's high into the air, a large bubble forming where they would then fall once gravity took control.
My plan was thrown out the window when Kim yelled out an order at them, screeching something that sounded vaguely like disc, what ever that means.   The command made more sense when one of the Warriors, a girl with bleached tips at the end of her long dark hair, created a large fiery platform, catching them before they fell, letting all six hover high above their intended place, looking down at us, waiting for their Master's orders.
Their Master was of no help to them however, as she was yet again waiting for me to give a command and make the first move, confused as to why my Warrior seemingly attacked on his own accord.
Too bad she couldn't hear what my next command would be.
Acting quickly I tapped Xiumin's index finger twice. "Chen, distract them." Xiumin quietly voiced the command.
"Gladly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter