018

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend rolled around rather quickly after the appearance of Tao and Kris. They had taken to watching the four of us train after my classes in order to figure out how we work as a unit and began to memorize our pre-made plans along with there commands, until I began to train with them with out the threat of having to use them in class.


After Xiumin and Kris's heated conversation the night he had arrived, they had many more when they thought I wouldn't notice. They vanished for periods of time into either of their bedrooms or one of the other floors of the house to argue without dragging in me or the other boys.


Other than the two disappearing regularly my two newest Warriors had fit in rather well with our mismatched group, knowing the other boys before being a large factor to their quick adjustments.
 

Tao was a tall child and true to Kai's words he was a big skinship monster, curling up to any of us whenever he wanted, random hugs were also making frequent appearances.
 

As for being a baby, he lived up to the name by whining to either Xiumin or Kris when he wanted something, pouting and moping whenever Chen would prank him and like Kai, was rather sensitive.
 

His behavior made sense to me after Xiumin revealed that he was only a few months older than Kai, making him the third youngest. A fact Kris wasn't so happy to have him tell me.
 

Ever since his arrival Kris had been stubborn in his ways. Not calling me Master due to my first order but hadn't changed his attitude towards me apart from that one small action.
 

With the other boys he was a leader and a role model, someone they could rely on and whine to. With me, he was a Warrior who held nothing but suspicion and strong dislike towards me.
 

With Saturday morning being warm and only slightly overcast, training was going a head as planned and would hopefully open Kris up more once as he gets it in his head that I'm different.
 

My light blue cotton dress swung gently around my knees as I made my way down stairs, attaching my white card case to my hip with a thin tan belt. My white Converse making small thuds as they hit each step.
 

Making my way to the living room I found both Kai and Tao running as Chen chased after them, arms crackling with electricity as he yelled at them.
 

Not even bothering to ask, I walked straight through to the kitchen knowing they would avoid hitting me.
 

"Take it outside if you're going to keep running boys."
 

Hearing my footsteps on the tiled kitchen floor, Xiumin and Kris stopped amid their conversation, Xiumin smiling and greeting me as he had done for the past few weeks. Kris just stared.
 

Quickly sparking a conversation about todays training plans to fill the silence, we waited as the bacon and other breakfast food cooked. The delectable smell drawing in the three boys from outside, ending whatever argument had sparked the scene in the living room. A loud meal consisting of arguments, teasing and utensils clinking on plates passed quickly before we moved as a group outside, standing in the middle of the field.
 

Tao had begun hugging my waist from his seat beside me at the table, not letting go even as we moved, now towering over me as he shifted his grip to my shoulders so he could stand with me.
 

"Right then, today I want you all to work on improving your abilities separately while I work with Tao and Kris." Tao beamed from beside me as Kai pouted, the two loving to try and get one up on the other.
 

"Xiumin, I know you have impeccable control of your abilities so I want you working with Chen on your combo attacks. Chen I want you to experiment with both abilities, try and make your flames hotter and see how far you can extend your electricity from your body. Kai although you are extremely fast, see if you can go faster. One you feel you've reached your limit join in with the other two."

 

They nodded their heads and split off, heading further into the field to give us more space as they began to work on the tasks I had given them.
 

"You two are with me until we figure out what you can do and what limitations you have. I need to know what you can do before we can progress any further." I turned to Tao who was still clinging to me. "Show me what you can do."
 

Tao pouted as he separated himself from me, moving a few steps away as he smirked, an expression I had not seen him display before, then he was gone.
 

A sharp whistle from the other end of the field caught my attention, Tao waving dramatically from where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter