016

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was not a pleasant day.


Classes had been canceled because, even though we lived not even a kilometer away, none of us could get to the school building.
 

Rain hammered against the windows and thunder boomed in the distance. I had already had to drag Xiumin outside to help unblock the drains on the roof and street while Chen and Kai helped lay sandbags in front of the doors to help prevent the onslaught of water from coming inside.


Every Summoner was out of their house unblocking drains, sandbagging houses and helping each other out, no matter the relationship they had with each other.


A day of unity, but also a day of unstoppable, frigged rain.
 

Once we had done everything we could, we retreated back indoors, all opting to linger in our warm showers and meet in the kitchen once we began to shrivel up.
 

Having skipped breakfast to save the campus, lunch consisted of warm bulgogi and hot chocolates, despite the odd mix of flavours it filled us up and warmed us to the core.
 

"Well isn't this just ?" Chen snarked, the Fire Warrior obviously not being a large fan of the wet weather.
 

"Who you?" Kai sassed back. Since he had first opened up he had had two moods, childish and sassy, going head to head with Chen in the latter department.
 

Xiumin had taken to ignoring them long ago, the complaining having been going on for hours before. I, on the other hand, was starting to get annoyed with their constant bickering, the days mood only making mine worse.
 

As the two younger Warriors continued to argue with each other, the light thumping in my head increased until I snapped.
 

Placing my mug back on the counter, slightly harder than needed, I sighed heavily and glared at the two until they noticed.
 

Once they did notice, they stopped immediately, mouths snapping shut without another word spoken between them.
 

"I'm sick of you two arguing all the time, so in order to make you shut up for more than a few minutes, you're going to grab every pillow and blanket you can find and meet me up in the third floor lounge.
 

Nodding slightly with wide eyes, they rushed off, scrambling over each other as their socks caused them to skid on the hard wood floor.
 

"Now that was mean." Xiumin spoke up from his stool, the small smirk on his face telling me he wasn't serious in his scolding.
 

"Yea well, they were giving me head ache." I answered, a hard edge unintentionally seeping into my words.
 

Xiumin said nothing, realizing I was seriously on the verge of completely snapping. In the time I had been at Nocte Academy, I had only had one head ache prior to the currant, one he was their to witness.
 

Seungri had been especially unhappy with the classes performance that day, yelling at us when we made a wrong move and punishing us when we didn't fight up to his expected standards. Push-ups are definitely a great method of torture.
 

I had shut myself in my room, not saying a word to either him or the still weary Chen as I made my way up the stairs. They had come to check on me after an hour and had been greeted with flying pillows and an emotional break down.
 

Needless to say they both knew not to bother me when I had a head ache anymore.
 

Finishing off the last few drops of my now warm chocolate, I began making my way up the stairs, Xiumin following silently behind. As I reached the top floor, I was greeted by a truly hilarious sight.


Kai and Chen were standing in the center of the entertainment room, bundles of blankets in their arms and mountains of pillows at their feet. The only reason I could tell it was them was because of the two pairs of coloured sweat pants peaking out from between the piles.
 

Chuckling, I made my way over to Kai, taking half of the blankets he had obviously used his speed to get to before Chen. Placing them on the ground in front of the couch, I saw Xiumin doing the same to Chen's pile.
 

"Right, because todays so absolutely , as Chen so eloquently put it, we're going to build a fort and have a movie night." I finally explained my plans to the three confused Warriors.
 

"YAY!!" Both Chen and Kai screamed, making me and Xi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter