027

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exactly a week since Chanyeol had arrived, I woke up and found my chest was almost completely healed, the deep purple bruising faded to and faint yellow, allowing me to speak freely and with out pain.


The occasion calling for a special celebratory breakfast, thanks to the combined efforts of both DO and Xiumin, and lots of chatter from my Warrior's, all wanting to speak with me about one matter or another as they hadn't been able to quite so easily for over a week.


Finally I had been able to train with DO and Chanyeol, incorporating them into our plans and working to improve their abilities even further.


DO, as I already knew, was an Earth Warrior, however he had incredible strength and could create craters by walking if he so wished. It now made sense as to why no one teased or angered him. They were all rightfully afraid. The trees he had grown to demonstrate his powers still stood tall, merging with the forest line as fruit began to grow on the thick branches, the large vines having been dispersed almost as soon as they were made.


Taking some inspiration from Kim's Warrior's, I had him working in making larger vines, thick enough for people to stand or even fight on and being able to keep them formed for longer periods of time. Vines were a lot easier to fight on that floating platforms of fire.


Chanyeol was a Fire Warrior through and through, from his Fiery eyes, to his explosive moods, he was almost fire personified. He was stronger than Chen and seemed to have an added bonus of hotter flames than the aforementioned Warrior. DO had thrown a fit when he saw the large ash pile that had once been one of his trees, immediately regrowing it with a huff, before stomping off to continue training.


Chanyeol, I placed with Chen, both working on making their flames hotter, concentrating the heat either generally outwards or to a specific point, increasing their volatility and the pain one would feel if they were trapped by either of the two.

 

Currently it was close to eight in the morning, breakfast had been scoffed and we had moved almost immediately outside to get in some last minute training before I returned to Seungri's class the same afternoon.


People made of both water and vines 'attacked' my Warrior's, being destroyed every time a Warrior's aim was true, the various attack sequences practiced several times as I gave commands from behind the seven protective males.


Despite the figures not fighting back or possessing abilities, they didn't always go down with one hit, forcing me to make several changes to the basic plans and making my Warrior's use their own initiative to attack the still standing figures unless I gave my next order.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter