015

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days were relatively quiet. Kai began training with us, well kind of.


He watched us as we trained, still getting used to the idea of freedom and safety while being claimed by a Summoner. The presence of Xiumin and Chen seemed to help him adjust faster but it was still a work in progress.


In Daesung's lessons he went into more detail about the role of the Council of Five, the ranking system and some of the laws we have as part of the Summoner community.
 

Seungri kept his classes the same for the rest of the week, those with more Warriors had to use different ones against different opponents and those who didn't had to make do with what they had and adjust to their situation.
 

Needless to say most fights didn't even last a full five minutes.
 

The weekend had rolled around quickly and soon enough it was Saturday. Despite Kai's arrival, our plans were going to stay the same.
 

Training, lots of training.
 

It may seem excessive, the amount of training we do, but as newly bonded Summoner and Warriors we had a lot to catch up on, especially because I had only spent a week as part of the Summoner world.
 

The sun was high in the sky and the wind provided minimal relief from the scorching heat bearing down on us.
 

Sitting at the edge of the pool waiting for the boys, I could feel my skin beginning to burn despite the obscene amount of sunscreen I had put on.
 

The familiar voices of my Warriors alerted me to their arrival. Dressed in loose sleveless shirts and shorts, none of us had shoes on. As they grew closer three voices turned to two as Kai noticed me by the pool.
 

Standing, I moved our little group towards the tree line where we would be protected by the shadows from the sun and any prying eyes.
 

Our circle had turned into a square as Kai sat directly across from me, Xiumin on the right and Chen on the left. Wriggling slightly I made myself comfortable on the lush green grass and directed my attention towards my newest Warrior.
 

"So Kai, what can you do?" His eyes widened and he seemed to think for a moment before turning to Chen for help. "Just show her what you can do with your ability." Chen reassured.

 

Nodding, Kai stood and with the slightest breeze, vanished.
 

I flicked my head from side to side, twisting as I tried to see where he had vanished to. "Holy ! Where did he go?"  
 

A small childlike giggle from the tree above made me snap my head upwards to find Kai lying on the thick branch above me, hugging it with his arms and legs so he wouldn't fall. Giggling again, returned to his original place in a the time it took me to blink.
 

"That is so cool but what's your ability exactly?"
 

Instead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter