013

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon returning home, I summoned the boys back and lead them out to the back yard, sitting in a triangle just as we had that morning. Both looked expectantly at me as I organized the endless stream of questions in my head.


Finally, when I had all my thoughts in order I spoke up. "I have a few questions." Both boys smiled at me. "We figured you would after what Seungri had us do today." Chen said.


At this point Xiumin spoke up. "We may not have all the answers you want because we're only Desaliars, but we will do our best to answer what we can."
 

"It's okay just answer as much as you can." I reassured causing them both to sag in relief.
 

Although they trusted me, I couldn't remove the previous influence of their countless Masters in the space of only a few days.
 

"Why do most Summoners have their Warriors dress in their ability colours? I mean it just gives away what abilities they have."
 

In an unspoken agreement Xiumin stayed quiet while Chen answered. "They basically colour code their Warriors because it shows how strong they are. It may not make sense but I'm sure you noticed how none of your class mates had any Spirit Warriors?"
 

I nodded prompting him to continue. "This is because those with Void abilities are stronger than the other four specialties in any class of Warrior, even though it is only slightly. Earth and Fire are the most common cards while Water and Air are slightly less common, Void is the least common and therefore makes the Summoner and their Warriors stronger as a unit because of their power."

 

Xiumin explained further as Chen paused. "Dressing in colours that reveal their specialty may reveal elemental weaknesses along with their other traits, slight variations between specialty colours shows a further power. You remember Seungri's Warriors from the first day, one was wearing yellow along with the green and brown, this indicates he specializes in a certain area of Earth or has a further ability like Chen's electricity."   


"That makes sense I guess." I mumbled, finally making sense of why they were all displaying their weaknesses so clearly. "But why are you referring to them as Void cards? I was told they were called Spirit cards not Void."


"Spirit is the name of the specialty category, however it can be split into two other categories within itself. Spirit cards are those who have things like advanced strength or speed, physical abilities and tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter