071

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, according to Seungri, I have anger issues.


Seunghyun knows I don't after having known me for close to two months now and now knows almost everything there is to know about me and that is the exact reason we're sitting comfortably on the bean bags that dot his office, huddled under blankets, despite the heater being on, his laptop is perched precariously on the edge of his desk, pixels moving at rapid speed as the movie plays.
 

After punching the dude I still don't know the name of, Seungri all but dragged me to Seunghyun's office and barged in without knocking after seeing the yellow 'Anyone's Welcome' sign on the door rather than the bright blue 'Do Not Disturb'.
 

Seunghyun didn't even seem shocked as his door was flung open and I was practically shoved into his arms by the fuming man. After a brief conversation that consisted of mostly Seungri ranting about me not having control of my anger and always causing problems in his class, he slammed the door behind him and left us to our own devices.
 

"And there's the tell-tale Seungri stomping," Seunghyun had sighed, shaking his head fondly at the, presumably, younger male.
 

"Does he always do this? Or is it just me he seems to have a problem with?" I flopped myself down in what had become 'my' beanbag, the newest bag of the lot and a nice shade of teal with small white stars.
 

"There have been a few that he's dragged here, but you're the first he's been so passionate about, if those are the right words," He had disclosed, staring at the door as if said Instructor was going to burst back through in another fit.
 

"I'd say he's more pissed off with me than anything..." I trailed off, gathering my usual bits and pieces to ward off the cold draft that swept under the door. Air conditioning is only good when it's at the right temperature and whoever has control of the AC does not know that level.
 

I swear to God, the corridors are going to freeze over one of these days, no matter the weather.
 

"Nah, I think his problem is that he thinks you lack control when you just have a certain confidence and fierceness about you that lets everyone know you know what you're doing and that they should fear you, even if they don't quite know why." I hum in reply as I wrap the mint green fabric of the closest blanket around me, shimmying myself deeper into the beanbag and mentally laughing at the sound I make as I do so.

 

"Besides, he seems to forget that he was the same when he was your age," Seughyun mentioned as a side thought, looking wistfully at one of the many pictures covering his walls, specifically the one with five distinct figures, of whom I could not distinguish any features, too far away to see it without the leaves of his pot plant falling in the way.
 

It's silent between the two of us for a moment.
 

"Since you're stuck here, wanna watch a movie?"
 

"Hell Yea!"
 

And that brings us to where we are now. Although I would prefer the TV at home to his small laptop screen, then the display doesn't affect the quality of the movie and although I can quote almost every scene from memory alone, I enjoy it all the same.
 

Just as the scene that will set the fully in motion begins, someone knocks on the door and asks if it's okay to enter.
 

Seunghyun seems to leap out of his seat to press pause before he misses any of the dialog and rights himself, fixing his clothes and running his fingers through his hair before opening the door and welcoming in the two people waiting outside.
 

To my utter surprise, it's not complete strangers who walk through the door but Eric and Jay.
 

"Jay, to what do I owe the pleasure of your fleeting presence?" Seunghyun asks, his words dripping with sarcasm and eyes mirroring a look I frequently see on Baekhyun and Kai when they've made it their goal to annoy everyone around them.
 

"Eric." Jay simply states, pulling the boy back from where he is trying to creep back out the door.
 

"Again? Who antagonised you this time?" He sighs heavily, but his voice is full of light-heartedness.
 

"That prick Jiseo," Eric bites back in a poisonous tone I have never heard before. Gone is the cheery and child-like Eric who splutters and sighs at every failed attempt at flirting from female students and in his place is someone I am honestly slightly intimidated by.
 

"Ah. He never does seem to learn his lesson does he?"
 

"No. He doesn't have even half the brain to learn anything. It's like trying to teach a turtle to tap-dance." Eric grumbles and sneers at the floor as if it was the reason for his anger.
 

A snort from Jay startles me and directs my attention to him, yet I'm not all that shocked when I find him nodding in agreement to my friend's description of the boy.
 

"I'll leave him in your fully capable hands. Have fun, Seunghyun, Avery." He nods to me as he leaves and it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter