019

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The air rushed past my face as cries came from below me.
"TAO STOP THIS!"   "LET US GO!"   "AVERY!"   "KRIS PLEASE GET HER!"   "PLEASE KRIS!"
My heart was slowly breaking as they cried out for me, yelling at Tao and telling Kris to save me before I hit the ground. Able to see the house out the corner of my eye, I saw I was already at the second floor, one more and I would be in extreme pain.
  A sudden warmth jolted me as arms wrapped around my back and knees, holding me and stopping my decent.
  Noticing we weren't stopping, instead going higher I looked up into the stern and frightened eyes of Kris.
  My head began pounding as we went higher and higher, the thinning oxygen nd atmospheric pressure becoming to much to cope with as we passed the clouds.
  With watering eyes and limbs to heavy to move I turned my gaze downward, unable to see the other boys or even the house with how high we were.
  The bright gold of the midday sun was the last thing I saw as breathing became harder and my eyes slid shut, eyes to heavy to open as I slipped into unconsciousness.    

 

On the ground the Warriors were going crazy with terror as the two became no more than a dark speck in the sky.   They had all seen the look in Kris's eyes as he rushed off to grab their Summoner. A glaze covered his eyes thicker than that already present due to his specialty. A glaze they had seen only twice before.
  Once when he was forced under another Spirit Warriors ability and made to relive all his worst nightmares.
  Once again when they were all together as twelve the last time. When their Summoner at the time had stabbed the kindest and most soft hearted of them all, out of anger at something he had no control over and could not to do.
  As Yixing lay dying in a pool of his own blood on the polished marble floor of their then home, unable to heal himself of the wound, the glaze had over taken his eyes as he was over come with absolute terror and helplessness.
  He was lost in the haze of his emotions.
  Tao, knowing none of the others would be able to do anything from where they stood on the ground, released them as they focused their eyes where the two had disappeared, tears running in thick streams down their faces.
  Small sobs escaped as neither could be seen. Full out yells and cries s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter