008

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole class stands stunned into silence, watching as the Warrior clutches his throat, desperate for air. The wall of water protecting me falls, allowing me to see without it distorting my vision. The boy's eyes widened as he watches his Warrior struggle to breathe.


"Make him stop!" He all but screams at me.
 

I give no reaction before turning my eyes to the Warrior then behind me to Xiumin. "Xiumin, that's enough." My voice is soft and gentle as I speak to my enraged Warrior.
 

"He tried to hurt you." His voice is hard and he never turns his gaze from the drowning Warrior in front of us.
 

"I know, but you protected me and I'm fine. Now you need to stop this before he dies." I place a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him I'm alright. "Please Xiumin, don't kill him, he was only following orders." Xiumin tears his eyes away from the Warrior and stares me dead in the eyes, looking for any sign of pain or panic. He finds none and nods stiffly as the bubble bursts and the Warrior gasps and splutters.

 

Xiumin stalks up to the Warrior, the boy that summoned him standing close behind him. "If you ever and I mean ever, try to harm Avery again even if it is by his orders, I will not stop and you will die a slow and painful death." He growls low as he threatens him, the childlike persona completely gone.
 

He makes his way back over to me, eyes scanning my entire body to make sure I'm unharmed. "Are you sure your okay, Avery?"
 

I blink owlishly at him, stunned by his sudden personality change. "I'm fine, but next time you don't have to almost drown him. You could've just put up the wall and left it at that."
 

"Oops." He grins, the childishness back. I swear I'm gonna get whiplash if he keeps doing that.
 

Seungri comes over to us and places a hand on my shoulder, his piercing gaze directly on me. "Control your Warrior, Miss Lee or I will have to report you for your actions."
 

Pissed, I glare at him, purse my lips and nod stiffly, not wanting to cause any more trouble on my first day.
 

He smirks and leans closer to me to whisper in my ear, "You've got a good Warrior there,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter