Chapter 92

Damned Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel and I had decided to take an evening walk, after being cooped up in the hospital ward for the whole day. The fresh air was much needed. There had still been no change with Woojin or any breakthrough in trying to locate Davina. "What's on your mind pretty girl?", Daniel asked when we sat down on a bench outside the hospital. "I just wish he would wake up soon", I rubbed my arms after a breeze passed by. Daniel took off his jacket and put it on me. "Thank you", I leaned my head against him. "By the way", he said, "Just because you were Juliet doesn't mean you are allowed to get poisoned". I laughed out loud and it felt good. The whole day had been filled with so much drama and sadness; it was exactly what I needed. 

~~~~~~~

After a while when we had returned to Woojin's room, my phone rang. "I have to take this", I kissed Daniel's cheek and left him alone with Woojin. Joongki had taken Hyekyo home to gather some things, since there were going to be staying the night. It was Ash who was calling. There had been a large number of missed calls from her and Lala throughout the night. Daniel and Seongwoo must have not even noticed it. "Wow, you are alive... nice of you to let us know", she said bluntly. "I'm sorry. I'm at the hospital. Woojin’s sick", I wasn't being completely honest again. Today was the day I was supposed to tell them everything. I knew I had to now. Davina was already in danger. I couldn’t leave them oblivious to my world any longer. "Oh no, what happened? Is he okay?", she asked. "We don't really know to be honest. I'm sorry I didn't call. It's just been hectic and I wasn’t feeling well either", I said.

"No don't worry about it", she said, "We were just worried after you fainted. Ong’s girlfriend said Daniel would call when he took you home, but he didn’t. So Lala and I started freaking out". "Sorry I made you guys panic. Daniel would have called, but he was with Woojin the whole night”, I said. “Wait, he left you alone? Well then he should have called us! We would have come and taken care of you”, she said angrily. “Oh, no, uhm”, I cleared my throat, “Sej was with me”. I was not about to tell Ash that I spent the night with Seongwoo. That will bring about a whole conversation I could not deal with right now, “By the way, why did you call her his girlfriend?”. “Well they came in couple costumes, so I just assumed”, she said. “Right, I forgot about that… did you at least enjoy the pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter